Innovative, uncompromising, romantic, provocative, upholding the power of emotion and the touch of the human hand: these are all elements that describe the fashion of the house of Alexander McQueen. The brand is synonymous with modern British couture, renowned for its strong identity and celebration of unbridled creativity. Integral to the McQueen culture is the juxtaposition between contrasting elements: femininity and masculinity, fragility and strength, tradition and modernity. The luxury brand was founded by Lee Alexander McQueen in 1992. Among the greatest fashion designers of his time, the legacy of his work lives on.Your Opportunity
This is a role with primary responsibilities to perform full spectrum of inventory control activists to ensure a healthy inventory position in the store and warehouse throughout the region.How Will You Contribute?
- To perform month end closing for inventory in inventory system (JDA)
- To prepare and analyze inventory reports and provide insights on inventory quality and coverage, variances in inventory level between period
- To be responsible for the accuracy of margins (affected by markdown, shrinkage and damage) in monthly actual reporting and provide qualitative explanation on variances between period
- To assist in monthly reporting – sales and margin reports, pricing spread report etc.
- To liaise with external auditor on year end stock take and assist by providing all necessary reports and reconciliations
Who Are You?
- To liaise with merchandising, stores and warehouse to maintain smooth inventory movement
- To perform stock receive with warehouse/stores through auto receiving at JDA and posting and ensure stock tally between financial purchase record
- To ensure inventory position is accurate and investigate on stock discrepancy
- To monitor and follow up defective stock status with action plan proposed and be in charge of store return process from store to LGI
- To act as main contact point for all stock transfer and adjustment and ensure all documents are in order and with proper approvals prior to execution of stock transfer
- To review inventory workflow, propose enhancement and documentation of inventory cycle
- To ensure inventory is kept at a healthy level, highlight slow moving items and propose action plan
- To check and ensure cycle count is performed by stores on a timely basis and work with stores to investigate variance
Why Work With Us?
- Bachelor degree in Logistics, Accounting, Business Administration or other related discipline
- Minimum 2 years of relevant retail accounting experience within a fast paced MNC with regional exposure is required
- Self motivated and positive individual
- Highly proficient in MS Office, previous experience with JDA or SAP ir preferred
- Good team player with excellent analytical, presentation and communication skill
- Dynamic individuals with strong passion for fashion
- Possess good communication skills with good command of English
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a dynamic team with a visionary brand that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.