Be part of an iconic story.
PVH is the growth platform for Calvin Klein and TOMMY HILFIGER. Through driving brand strength and relevance, we are connecting our global, iconic brands closer to where the consumer is going than ever before, today and with future generations. Guided by our values and enabled by our scale and global reach, we are driving fashion forward for good, as one team with one vision and one plan. That's the Power of Us, that's the Power of PVH+. The Team
The Womenswear & Kids division is one of the most dynamic business drivers within Tommy Hilfiger Europe. Based in the Amsterdam European HQ, the team is split into sub teams: Design, Production, Sourcing & Development, Buying & Planning and Merchandising & Sales
These teams work together in an informal setting to create superbly styled and high-end quality products for the European consumer base. Womenswear and Kids presents 4 collections per year (Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter) as well as an active Direct sales program through the calander year. The Position
The Market Merchandiser position is one of the main contacts for the communication with the Womenswear European markets, related to product and sales queries, and responsible for facilitating market needs by being the link between functions and divisions.Key Responsibilities:
- Facilitate communication between Divisional Merchandising and Markets, by actively collecting, filtering, and distributing relevant information (e.g. sell out, forecast, sales materials)
- Gain in depth understanding of Markets, key accounts, and distribution by pursuing market research and report on important findings to relevant departments including buy analysis after campaign closure
- Sense checking and facilitating market needs (e.g. sampling, price and product requests, etc)
- Establish a close working relationship with the regional sales and merchandising teams, scheduling and driving regular fortnightly calls to understand sales performances in market and highlight challenges to be urgently dealt with (stock level, sell through performance, product quality issues, etc)
- Collecting, filtering and summarizing the country requests for the range plan input (including price structure) and building relationship with the markets to explore potential for collection extension
- Coordinate information requests for Womenswear by redirecting requests and questions to the respective team
- Participate in cross divisional projects related to the strategic impact and provide inputs for key presentations
- Oversee the organization and logistics on market related meetings
- Follow the sales campaign closely (presence at key appointments in show room) and provide on time feedback to merchandising on key learnings
- Follow up with markets after Key meetings (PROTO and TTT) to distribute documents and collect/consolidate feedbacks
- Creating the market launch activity calendar liaising with the Event Team, and communicate latest market calendar with key dates (ML, KA deadline, order closure, etc) to all relevant stakeholders (market and merchandising side)
- Partner with Marketing to check all digital assets are available and visible in time for Market Launch
Manage organisation of key meetings (invite sending, room set up for VC / presenting props, send out prep material where applicable, etc) coordinating with all involved partiesThe Ideal Candidate
- BA degree
- 4 years + work experience in fashion retail or sales environment
- Excellent organizational, communication and negotiating skills necessary
- Strong presentation skills
- High level of creative and analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Strong entrepreneurial mindset
- Project management skills
- Team player mindset, embraces team mentality and collaboration as main key to success
- Excellent MS Excel (reporting and handling big data amount, executing pivots and other analysis), Word and Power Point
- Ability to handle pressure while working on multiple tasks under tight deadlines by providing high quality work results
- Fluent in English
In the heart of Amsterdam, PVH EMEA is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. We are the home to 2500 big thinkers, natural entrepreneurs, and challenge seekers from all kinds of backgrounds.
Be part of it.
- How we support you: choose the hybrid setup and working hours that suit you, in addition to meeting-free Fridays, work from anywhere 4 weeks a year, 25 days of paid holidays, mental health days, parental leave, home office allowance, commuting allowances, employee assistance programs, and pension schemes
- Wellbeing: exclusive onsite gym and fitness classes, personal training, meditation studio, sports clubs, in-house physio, and receive access to our nutritional and wellbeing programs
- Campus: extensive food and beverage offerings, top-notch restaurant, barista coffee bars, sky bar, monthly social events, weekly Thursday drinks, game nights, and campus-themed activities that will keep your social life busy
- Develop your career: whether you lead a team or contribute your own expertise, everyone is a leader at PVH. PVH University curates and delivers training programs for you to continuously develop your professional and personal goals
- Be at the forefront: stay closely connected to our brands, Calvin Klein and Tommy Hilfiger, and be a part of seasonal market launches, sample sales and receive employee discounts!
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.