Why Join Us
The Ermenegildo Zegna Group
is one of Italy's most famous family driven enterprises and a world leader in luxury menswear. Founded in 1910, Zegna is deeply grounded in history and craftsmanship, yet always at the forefront of contemporary innovation and style. We are pioneers who embrace change, take ownership of our actions and work to create the world we want. With over 500 points of sale and 7,000 employees worldwide, we're as proud of our people as we are of our products and look for others that share our passion and commitment to excellence and authenticity. YOUR OPPORTUNITY
As the Brand Manager (Northeast), Wholesale
you will be the market expert and Brand Ambassador responsible for ensuring the consistency of brand image, executing the business strategy, and achieving business objectives for your assigned wholesale locations.
Expectations include being a dynamic and inspiring leader/coach building and fostering an increased awareness of passion for and loyalty to the Zegna brand amongst the store teams. The core responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to, the following: Position Overview Business Development and Sales Management:
Develop business and clienteling initiatives:
- Identify opportunities and maximize the business potential for assigned doors; define action plans to ensure achievement of sales goals, engage store teams on required contribution to targets:
- Translate store KPI's into action plans for the team. Provide clear, challenging goals and hold the team accountable. Partner with sales associates to develop outreach strategies for existing and potential clients within their individual portfolios.
- Be a Zegna brand and product expert. Promote the World of Zegna with all sales associates and personal shoppers. Schedule and organize regular training to increase product knowledge and styling capabilities.
- Standardize best practices for selling and customer service; hold the team accountable for consistent execution.
- Actively support the team on the sales floor to optimize productivity; actively coach the team to enhance individual performance.
- Drive MTM business by identifying opportunities through sales associates and personal shoppers; partner with MTM team to schedule seasonal trunk shows and provide support as needed.
Customer Understanding & Engagement
- Monitor competitors' marketing and commercial activities in your market (both within and outside assigned wholesale doors); propose new ideas for business development. Stay apprised of programs/activities in your assigned stores and align as appropriate.
- Provide regular feedback and insight to Account Executives on missed opportunities, best sellers, sizing, visual opportunities, etc
- Provide input for budgeting of annual sales targets.
Team Development and Team Spirit
- Champion, deliver and monitor a customer centric culture
- Develop a personal connection with each store's top clients; develop customized strategies for growing the top spending customer segment (>$50K per year).
- Leverage all local and global top client engagement opportunities to increase client spend and retention.
- Partner with sales associates to leverage client insights to delight them and foster brand loyalty.
- Develop "story telling" capabilities within the team to ensure the highest level of customer connection. Act as chief energy officer for the store teams in assigned doors to insure that Zegna is top of mind. Instill passion for the brand.
Merchandising/VM & Impact:
- People Management: Communicate information related to the Zegna brand and business goals. Nurture a positive and dynamic environment.
- Coach store teams to develop competencies and support their growth; ensure consistent and effective training program deployment.
- Identify talent within assigned doors and markets through networking and market scouting.
- Propose potential DSA/MTM candidates.
Primary Job Requirements
- Partner with local Account Executives providing effective feedback on products and collections.
- Partner with Account Executives to obtain visibility on new product receipts and transfers; ensure product reaches the selling floor on a timely basis.
- Provide context to weekly selling reports including performance vs. competitors.
- Partner with VM to identify and implement product placement strategies to maximize store sales.
- Ensure the implementation of VM guidelines, in collaboration with VM, to ensure appropriate and impactful brand image.
- Maintain selling floor and product presentation standards.
- Sell-out targets (top line and by category); Average ticket; DSA targets; Placement of best-in-class talent in DSA positions
- 80% travel required: must proactively schedule monthly calendar to insure effective coverage and support of focus stores.
- Knowledge of related business issues, trends, and best practices as it relates to talent acquisition.
- Strong relationship management and influencing skills and demonstrated ability to build relationships.
- Strong customer-service orientation, ability to prioritize multiple initiatives and desire to deliver end to end solutions.
- Strong organizational skills: ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Sense of urgency and drive for results
- Exceptional communication and relationship building skills
- Independent self-starter and team player - strong work ethic
- 105-115k (The rate of pay offered will be dependent upon candidates' relevant skills and experience)