At Ermenegildo Zegna the talents and passion of our people are the pillars of our success. Which is why we're looking for a MTM Promoter in Stabio to contribute to our proud legacy and help shape our vibrant future.You will promote Zegna Brand and develop Zegna Made To Measure business, in terms of turnover, image and future business growth.
What makes you, makes Zegna
The legacy of Zegna would not exist if it weren't for the unique skills of every person on our team; the makers, masters, designers and doers. Everyone contributes.
What makes up your day
Step into a hands-on, minds-on work environment where every challenge and opportunity helps you realize your full potential.
In this role, you will:
- Support the development of the MTM collection.
- Work closely with product managers and supply chain and buying offices.
- Prepare forecasts and budgets.
Budget and Analysis
- Promote MTM products and services. Organize and attend the MTM trunk shows during the season, with particular attention to the MTM selling ceremony.
- Manage the VIP Clients, and act with concrete problem solving activities to satisfy customer needs.
- Perform MTM technical training for Sales Associates.
- Analyse and monitor the MTM sales data.
- Ensure the execution of reporting activity at the end of each travel and at the end of the season.
- Propose development actions for the MTM business improvement.
- Development of power-point presentation.
- Act as a supporter for all the office activities (i.e. model chart preparation).
- Keep relationship with Customer Service in order to answer to the market requests.
What makes you, makes our team
- MTM Revenue vs Budget.
- Number of MTM suits rejected.
- Selling Campaign budget.
- On time reporting.
When you join Zegna, you join a team, working together to shape the future of our company. For this role, we're looking for someone with:
What makes you, makes our legacy
- Degree in Economics, with an international path of study
- At least 1 years of experience in similar roles
- Availability to travel in Italy and abroad
- Availability to take future responsibility in foreign countries
- Fluent use of English language
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications, particularly Excel and Power-point
- Has a deep interest and passion for the fashion world and for Zegna products
- Has strong relational skills, with a customer-oriented approach
- Has potential to run a Modern MTM Selling Ceremony
- Good business analysis and planning skills
- Problem solving attitude
Ermenegildo Zegna Group is founded on a proud history of craftsmanship and quality dating back to 1910, with a vision to ethically create the world's finest textiles. Zegna has since expanded to ready-to-wear, becoming one of Italy's most successful family companies and a global luxury lifestyle brand.
Through our vertically-integrated, sheep to shop approach, we strive to create exceptional products without compromising on quality of life for future generations. With over 500 stores and 6,500 employees worldwide, our success is inspired by our founder's pioneering spirit and shaped by the expertise and integrity of every individual.