Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
The Spring2024 - Finance Intern
will be a member of the Finance & Accounting team.The intern will learn the different processes and responsibilities of various Controlling and Accounting functions.
As a Spring 2024 Finance Intern:
What you can expect:
- You must be able to work on location, 20-24 hours per week
- Intern for the full Spring term - January 22 - May 10, 2024.
- The minimum & maximum rate of pay will be fixed at $15 per hour.
- You must be a rising Junior or Senior at a college/ uiversity pursuing a bachelor's degree
- This position is not eligible for relocation
- Managing the Ready Reports - organizing and communicating with key Accounts on Inventory
- Assist with financial analysis, projections, reporting, budgeting and financial business support in an accurate and timely manner target to improve overall company performance and manage expenses.
- Prepare budgets/revisions/forecasts in excel, in SAP and in BIS.
- Prepare and analyze Store PLs (Actual vs. Budget vs. Prior Year for deviations / trends).
- Prepare and analyze Corporate (back-office) Expenses (Actual vs. Budget vs. Prior Year for deviations / trends).
- Prepare monthly WHS Sales and Margin reports.
- Preform monthly FI / COPA Reconciliation and Settlements.
- Reconcile Sales / Cost of Goods Sold / Margin between BIS, COPA and SAP.
- Perform various accounting responsibilities as assigned.
- Perform other tasks necessary for monthly closing.
- Review and analyze Inventory on Hand and Inventory In-Transit by type/season/bgl/etc.
- Prepare and analyze Inventory Valuation (Reserve) Reports.
- Prepare Profitability Calculations for new projects/stores.
- Analyze and prepare other financial data including Retail and Wholesale as needed by upper management and headquarter.
- Work on Projects requested by upper management and headquarter as basis for management decision making.
- Prepare Ad Hoc analysis and reports.
- Must have strong knowledge of MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Word, SAP
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting or in Progress
- Intern in their 4th year (minimum) in College
- Must be able to work independently/take initiative
- Excellent communication, organizational, and leadership skills
- Must be able to prioritize workload
- Ability to multi-task in a busy office environment
- Detail orientated; Self motivated; Fast learner
- Proficient in all Microsoft office programs (especially Excel)
- SAP experience a plus
- Potentially eligible for school credit
- Fun and collaborative work environment
- Generous employee discount
- Potential extending internship from Springto Summer
The minimum & maximum pay for this position is fixed at $15.00 per hour.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation. <