As BPO you will be part of the Kering Group Operations strategy to deliver value to all the Brands by the Continuous Improvement of the worldwide logistics performance but keeping best in class cost at the same time.
Within the Distribution Planning and Operational Excellence team, this position will support the realization of this ambitious vision, by means of a structured and punctual monitoring of relevant costs and performance indicators that will trigger the identification and implementation of improvement initiatives. You will also help streamlining, standardizing, and simplifying our current systems architecture and put in place tools and processes to help teams' efficiency and accuracy.Job Description KERING BPO & Operations Excellence Analyst Job Family:
Logistics and Supply ChainJob Title:
BPO & Operations Excellence AnalystLocation:
A global Luxury group, Kering manages the development of a series of renowned Houses in Fashion, Leather Goods and Jewelry: Gucci, Saint Laurent, Bottega Veneta, Balenciaga, Alexander McQueen, Brioni, Boucheron, Pomellato, DoDo, Qeelin, as well as Kering Eyewear and Kering Beauté. By placing creativity at the heart of its strategy, Kering enables its Houses to set new limits in terms of their creative expression while crafting tomorrow's Luxury in a sustainable and responsible way. We capture these beliefs in our signature: "Empowering Imagination". HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE Project and systems management
Business support and performance analysis
- Standardizing and harmonizing processes across all business domains
- Documenting details of AS IS business processes and traits of the trade
- Educating business team members on best practices employed globally within the industry
- Eliminating difficulties users face in their daily routine of operations
- Maintaining awareness of users' expectations with the new system
- Approving TO BE business processes in alignment with the company's culture, environment, legal requirements, and established processes
- Monitoring the performance, effectiveness, and efficiency of specific core business processes
- Identifying, documenting, and testing new scenarios
- Accounting for final business process design
- Achieving and documenting business benefits of current and new processes
- You will make sure all new systems enhancement or implementations will be consistent with current Supply-Chain and Logistics Core Model.
- Lead change management, negotiate, motivate, and coordinate effort across all departments for smooth implementations
- You will be able to handle push back and resistance in a calm manner, as well as recalibrate/readjust plans and developments, if necessary, without compromising the long-term strategy and vision.
WHO YOU ARE
- Perform operational audit and propose / drive improvement plans
- Elaborate Supply Chain Core Model and implement process leading to continuous improvement by providing methods to the different Supply Chain teams.
- Harmonize Supply Chain KPI's definition and reporting across regions and business units.
- Facilitate the monitoring and publishing of Supply Chain KPI's, performance costs and efficiency analysis
- Propose and coordinate corrective action plans in case of underperformance or deviation from required standards.
- Ensure core model application and improvement through knowledge management and share of best practices across Supply Chain teams to maximize staff commitment, development, and performance
- 3 years' experience in process analysis, cost controlling or similar projects in Logistics or Supply Chain within a global consultancy or a multinational company, in Fashion and Luxury industry strongly preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in Management Engineering or Business Administration
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel / Access advanced)
- ERP systems (SAP FMS, AS400)
- BI Tools
- Strong and consolidated Data Analytics skills
- Ability to create Lean reporting systems
- Capability to collaborate with internal and external stakeholder
Kering Americas Inc.