About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea-that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms-is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our teamis made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.About the Role
In this newly formed role, you will help organize and structure the digital content management process for our Franchise, Wholesale, and Pureplay partners, locally and internationally. You will collaborate closely with teams within the B2B and International organization, across Creative, Product, Merchandising, and Marketing, in addition to brand teams across Gap, Old Navy, Banana Republic, and Athleta. You will do well in this role if you enjoy finding efficient solutions for existing processes, if you are resourceful, a strong collaborator, and an excellent project manager.What You'll Do
Who You Are
- Manage the digital content process for Franchise, Wholesale, and Pureplay partners.
- Build relationships with key business partners across brands and central functions, while liaising with VP's.
- Partner closely with Creative, Product, Merchandising, and Marketing to plan for content needs all the way to final handoffs.
- Partner with Gap Inc photo studio teams on process and Franchise/Wholesale needs
- Own budget for franchise exclusive shots.
- Partner with Product and Merchandising teams on product copy review, annual shot counts & approval for select partners.
- Track, report, and chase product copy, product images, and marketing images in accordance with assortment live dates.
- Manage copy requests and sample requests for partner shoots.
- Partner with Creative team to track asset milestones, handoffs, and usage rights.
- Support ad hoc ecommerce operational needs for B2B sites, Wholesale, and Pureplay.
- Partner with Product, Creative, and Brand to develop marketing shot lists for unique partner assortments.
- Oversee product detail page setup on partner sites.
- Ideate and propose solutions to improve processes.
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- 5 years' experience in content management and/or digital operational roles, ideally in digital retail and a wholesale environment.
- Experience working in a matrixed business environment.
- Experience managing multiple priorities and a diverse range of tasks.
- Strong project and process management skills
- Solution-oriented and excellent problem-solving skills
- Detail-oriented and strong multi-tasking ability
- Ability to work independently; able to successfully operate in areas of uncertainty and ambiguity; self-starter and quick learner; calm and efficient under pressure
- Versatile and able to prioritize/handle multiple initiatives against multiple deadlines.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five "on the clock" hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee's base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. In 2022, we were recognized by Forbes as one of the World's Best Employers and one of the Best Employers for Diversity.
Salary Range: $106,700 - $141,400 USD
Employee pay will vary based on factors such as qualifications, experience, skill level, competencies and work location. We will meet minimum wage or minimum of the pay range (whichever is higher) based on city, county and state requirements.US Candidates
Please note that effective, June 30, 2022, Gap Inc. will no longer require any of its employees to wear face masks or require proof of COVID vaccination, unless required by local or state/provincial mandates or as part of Gap Inc's quarantine guidelines after being exposed to or testing positive for COVID. Therefore, please disregard any language in any job posting that refers to Gap Inc.'s face mask and proof of vaccination policy as said policy is no longer effective.