For more than 180 years, Tiffany & Co. has created a legacy of enduring beauty, romance, the iconic Blue Box, and timeless elegance. Tiffany & Co. is entering a very exciting period of expansion and growth, and in autumn 2021 we will be opening a beautiful new luxury Tiffany & Co. boutique in Stockholm. It promises to be testimony to grace and sophistication and marks a critical milestone in our fine heritage. The new store opening will create a number of new and exciting opportunities within the Tiffany & Co. Stockholm boutique. We are therefore looking for talented and passionate individuals to join us in making dreams come true. This is your opportunity to become a part of the Tiffany & Co. legacy.
The Manager PR will ensure there is a consistent brand voice throughout the market.
The role will provide strategic support to the market Dir-PR & Communications, always in line with Regional and Global guidance. The role will lead the development of PR plans for the market, providing PR expertise and driving for excellence of execution. We are looking for a highly motivated PR Manager for our Northern Europe Headoffice in Munich. YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:PR Strategy
Partnerships and collaborations
- Cascade and execute the strategy for new campaigns and product launches, and other brand moments.
- Manage the market's communications calendar, in alignment with the regional PR calendar, including key PR activations, news and ensuring alignment with business goals.
- Build editorial plans for product launches, product news and PR programs/events that support business goals and PR directives.
- Strategize and negotiate brand partnerships that include communications opportunities or collaborations at market level.
- Build and execute strategies to drive awareness on brand and product collaborations.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with and manage external agencies and key press, identifying opportunities for high visibility brand and product stories across the market.
- 8+ years of PR experience, within luxury retail
- Bachelor's degree
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills, extremely organized and ability to prioritize
- Ability to work cross-functionally across different departments to eliminate silos and achieve aligned objectives
- Flawless attention to detail, be a team player, multi-tasker, creative thinker and excellent communicator
- A natural relationship -builder with the ability to work well with a strong network of peers and partners
- Experienced in digital analytics and social listening tools, measuring campaign ROI and analyzing metrics to support overall influencer strategy
- Understanding of financial and operational performance to ensure quality work and budget adherence
- Fluent in German and English, other languages would be a plus
- Training and development opportunities within the world's largest luxury group LVMH
- An interesting job within an exciting international luxury brand
- Great benefits like our retirement plan and life insurance
- Attractive employee discounts
- Welcome & onboarding training