We are looking for a Product & Process Engineer Specialist to focus on Moncler's production quality to join our Team at our Headquarters in Trebaseleghe (PD), Italy.
• Participate in daily activities in identifying and solving quality problems with the production manager and supervisors
• Update the work method as needed in agreement with internal industrialization to resolve quality issues in the production line
• Participate and collaborate, for any new introduction of a new model, and together with internal industrialization, in defining the most suitable method, machines and equipment for production
• Participate and collaborate in the placement of line members, prioritizing based on their previous skills compared to the new position with each new introduction of a new model
• Participate in the training of personnel on the production line
Who We are Looking For
• Technical fashion study path
• Technical skills in fabrics and sewing
• Previous experience of at least 1-3 years in the technical field of the textile industry
• Open-minded, curious, innovative, result-oriented
• Proficiency in MS Office and G Suite
"Moncler is an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate on the basis of Ethnic origin, Skin color, Religion, Civil status, Age, Nationality, Ancestry, any form of disability or neurodivergence, medical condition, Gender, Gender Identity or Expression, Sexual Orientation. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees."