INSPIRE | EXHILARATE | DELIGHT
For over six decades, Chalhoub Group has been a partner and creator of luxury experiences in the Middle East. The Group, in its endeavour to excel as a hybrid retailer, has reinforced its distribution and marketing services with a portfolio of eight owned brands and over 300 international brands in the luxury, beauty, fashion, and art de vivre categories. More recently, the Group expanded its expertise into new categories of luxury watches, jewellery, and eyewear.
Every step at Chalhoub Group is taken with the customer at heart. Be it constantly reinventing itself or focusing on innovation to provide luxury experiences at over 750+ experiential retail stores, online and through mobile apps, each touch point leads to delighting the customer.
Today, Chalhoub Group stands for 14,000 skilled and talented professionals across seven countries, whose cohesive efforts have resulted in the Group being ranked third in the Middle East and first in Saudi Arabia as a Great Place to Work®.
To keep the innovation journey going, the Group has set up "The Greenhouse", which is not just an innovation hub, but also an incubator space and accelerator for start-ups and small businesses in the region and internationally. This is just one of the several initiatives taken by the Group to reinvent itself, catalysed by forward thinking and future-proofing. The Group has also been embedding sustainability at the core of its business strategy with a clear commitment towards people, partners and the planet, and by being a member of the United Nations Global Compact Community and signatory of the Women's Empowerment Principles.
What you'll be doing
Our Key Account Executive is responsible for developing and implementing business strategies which reflect external market possibilities, actively researching target market to assess all opportunities for growth, within UAE Corporate accounts. You will also be responsible for establishing contacts internationally and locally and with senior decision makers within the region.
- Development of New Business Ventures: Identify and establish new business avenues, contacts and prospects Identify products for distribution and services for new business possibilities
- Negotiate with suppliers on new product launching
- Develop business plans and quantify results of new business plans Coordinate, communicate and share business practices with Department and Division managers
- Support in corporate communication
- Work in partnership with Financial Analyst while developing new business ventures Business
- Market Gap Analysis: Support in minimizing incorrect business decisions by using gap analysis as a tool Conduct feasibility studies
- Update macro-economic reports on U.A.E. market data related to the Company's sectors of activity
- Analysis and Research: Anticipate, manage and monitor business/project risks, by using market knowledge and networks
- Conduct intensive research pertaining to channel development, product development and product distribution customer demand
- Observe and understand the competitors market and suggest actions for future improvement
- Participate in relevant projects and community activities as and when needed
What you'll need to succeed
- Arabic speaking is essential
- Must have at least 2 years experience in B2B business development within corporate accounts, Government entities, Banks, Palaces etc
- Must have a proven track record of developing business, winning new clients in the hospitality industry
- Must have had experience in client sourcing, lead generation, deal closing, contract negotiation, developing relationships and growing business portfolio. (Beauty and FMCG category is preferred)
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.
We Invite All Applicants to Apply
It Takes Diversity Of Thought, Culture, Background, Differing Abilities and Perspectives to truly Inspire, Exhilarate and Delight our customers. At Chalhoub Group, we are committed to inclusion and diversity.
We welcome all applicants to apply and be part of our exciting future. We ensure equal opportunity for all our applicants without regard to gender, age, race, religion, national origin or disability status.
Department RETAIL & DISTRIBUTION