As the world's fastest-growing sportswear brand, we know our partnerships with talents and creators represent one of our richest opportunities to connect with communities and celebrate movement culture, the On way. We're looking for a brilliant, creatively minded Influencer and Partnerships Manager to support a step change in On's partnership strategy and build growth across all communities. You'll build and grow On's talent roster and strategy together with best-in-class influencer marketing teams at a global and regional level.
- Identify and build relationships with high-tier influencers, developing strategic, long-term relationships based on bespoke campaign roadmaps
- Negotiate and manage long-term influencer contracts throughout their lifespan, making sure planned campaigns and content are delivered as agreed
- Build positive relationships with market and regional stakeholders, supporting them to align with On's global strategy as they deliver their influencer rosters and activations
- Proactively collaborate with multiple teams across On (eg. our in-house campaign and social media teams to draft influencer briefs and concept ideas, our digital and sales teams on product inventory, and our social engagement teams on risk management)
- Oversee high-tier influencer involvement in campaigns and activations, end to end
- Develop and implement performance metrics and measurement processes and report on successes
- Be a center of excellence for influencer marketing trends and opportunities
- Lead from the front with a dedication to continuously evolving your platform expertise
- You have 3+ years' experience in building and activating influencer strategy at a global brand
- You're an inspiring, charismatic, positive person who enjoys supporting and collaborating with stakeholders at all levels
- Your mind is equal parts creative, strategic, analytical and experimental
- You're an expert communicator, empathetic and professional at all times
- You consistently and successfully find ways to translate a brand messages to partners (Online and Offline)
- You have excellent organizational skills
- You thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment where there's always space to evolve
- You have a passion for sport, movement, music and culture
- Fluent written and spoken English language skills
- You're based in Zurich, London, Berlin or New York and are flexible to travel
Meet The Team
You'll be joining a group of focused, hard-working, creative people who are passionate about doing work that's challenging and fun-and who strive to maintain a healthy work/life balance. We're a lean creative department with a growing list of global projects to rival any agency, so the briefs and opportunities come thick and fast. At our core, we tell compelling stories about the experiences our brand makes possible. We live to reflect and channel the energy, passion and global nature of the company into our daily work.
What We Offer
On is a place that is centered around growth and progress. We offer an environment designed to give people the tools to develop holistically - to stay active, to learn, explore and innovate. Our distinctive approach combines a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with access to personal self-care for both physical and mental well-being, so each person is led by purpose.
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.