As an HR Operations Coordinator, you'll handle employee lifecycle processes and resolve HR queries. With your attention to detail and customer service skills, you'll deliver accurate and professional HR administration services.
This is a 6 month Fixed Term ContractRESPONSBILITIES
- Responsible for the majority of employee lifecycle HR administration - this includes contract generation, new hire input, contract changes, and leavers
- Resolve HR queries escalated via the HR Service Desk Team - these include complex employee lifecycle (hire to retire), time to pay queries as well as simple Employee Relations support
- Work closely with Employee Relations and HR Business Partners to provide simple HR guidance and support with consideration of internal policy and local employment legislation
- Create documentation in support of the disciplinary process
- Utilises continuous improvement mindset to innovate our working practices to enhance the support we offer to the business
- Respond positively to escalations and complaints to ensure excellent customer service is consistently delivered
- Use HR data to identify emerging trends and potential opportunities to enhance service delivery and customer experience
- Support with simple reward administration during key annual activities
- Act as the escalation point for managers
- Ability to manage own workload against changing priorities
- Works well under pressure and with the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Thrives on making recommendations that provide solutions and efficiencies and presenting proposals at team meetings.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. With the ability to listen and connect with the ability to listen and connect with the customer.
- Has the ability to say 'no' positively.
- Use acquired experience/ knowledge for relationship building and training.
- Availability to work on broader level projects.
- Experience working in a HR service delivery role (preferred but not essential)