Purpose and Objective:
The AMIRI Sales Support is responsible for assisting the Sales team, providing the highest standard of service, and supporting other areas of the business as needed.
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Support the Sales team with assisting clients, styling, and suggesting add-ons.
- Maintain an organized sales floor, including returning product to stockroom & restocking product on the sales floor.
- Process transactions on POS.
- Assist Sales team with wrapping merchandise.
- Greet clients as they enter the boutique; create a welcoming environment.
- Assist with opening and closing procedures.
Knowledge, Skills, and Ability Requirements:
- High school or equivalent education, preferred.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a retail environment.
- Ability to read, count, and write to accurately complete all business and client-related transactions.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage time in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work assigned shifts with reasonable flexibility, including nights, weekends, and holidays as scheduled.
- Ability to operate all equipment necessary to perform the job (answering phones, operating cash register, using computers) and all other office equipment.
- Can stand for extended periods, move/handle boxes and bags, must be able to lift at least 30lbs.
- Willingness to adhere to all company policies, procedures, regulations, and standards.