Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands. At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
As a member of the Product Management team, you will track and manage fabric, product development, and production for Accessories, Footwear, and Home categories.Support the development and execution of the product strategy for the brand to create best overall value in terms of product, price, lead-time, and quality. Reports to RRL Product Management Lead, responsible for fabric development and product management for Outerwear, Knits, Clothing, Accessories, Footwear, Home.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Communicate daily with overseas offices, factories, and vendors.
* Follow up and track quoted deliveries for materials and products to ensure on time seasonal deliveries.
* Develop best in-class materials-leather, wovens, and trims-to meet the aesthetic, functional, and cost requirements of the brand.
* Create season costing reports and communicate with vendors to achieve targets with strong understanding of duty rates.
* Work closely with Design and Merchandising to ensure on-time approvals of fabric, trims, samples, and bulk.
* Create and maintain Material ID#s & Tech Packs on PLM, and product status on Airtable/PLM.
* Monitor status updates fromoffices and factories toachieve required approval deadlines.
* Run weekly WIP meetings to keep team on track for approvals and sample status.
* Attend all milestone meetings to implement changes and comments into development.
* Ensureall incoming and outgoing submits/samplesare properlyorganized,tagged, and recorded.
* Send and receive packages via appropriate courier services and maintain clear tracking records.
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
· Production, product development, material development experience required. Previous experience with accessories/footwear preferred. · Bachelor's Degree preferred. · Strong written and verbal communication skills, organizational skills Computer Skills: PLM, Outlook, Excel, Word, Airtable, SAP, GFE+ #LI-CE1