We believe that difference sparks brilliance, so we welcome people and ideas from everywhere to join us in stretching what's possible.
At Tapestry, being true to yourself is core to who we are. When each of us brings our individuality to our collective ambition, our creativity is unleashed. This global house of brands - Coach, Kate Spade New York, Stuart Weitzman - was built by unconventional entrepreneurs and unexpected solutions, so when we say we believe in dreams, we mean we believe in making them happen. We're always on a journey to becoming our best, but you can count on this: Here, your voice is valued, your ambitions are supported, and your work is recognized.
A member of the Tapestry family, we are part of a global house of brands that has unwavering optimism and is committed to being innovative and wholly inclusive. Visit Our People
page to learn more about Tapestry's commitment to equity, inclusion, and diversity. Job Title: Manager,Paid Social & Display Digital Marketing Primary Purpose:
TheManager, Paid Social & Display Digital Marketing
is a position that sits within Tapestry's centralized Center of Expertise (COE) and will work cross functionally with individual Tapestry brand marketing teams and partners. This rolewill be responsible for overseeing and managing digital advertising initiatives on paid social and display channels for Tapestry's portfolio of brands (Coach, Kate Spade and Stuart Weitzman).
The role involves development of digital marketing programs
, media planning
, testing roadmaps
, and implementation
of these initiatives to motivate customers to transact online and in-store. The Manager will collaborate with the agencies and partners overseeing direct response social media marketing programs and continually improve upon the return on investment of each consecutive initiative.
The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills, a deep understanding of analytics, a willingness to work within a highly matrixed organization, and possess a passion and curiosity for digital marketing and media. The successful individual will leverage their proficiency in Digital Marketing to...
The accomplished individual will possess skills equivalent to...
- Develop the strategy for marketing programs on paid social networks with a focus on driving positive, incremental return on ad spend and new customer acquisition
- Design and implement rigorous test frameworks that measure the incremental impact of social media marketing on online and offline revenue and sales
- Define a measurement, analysis and reporting framework for direct response marketing initiatives, developing clear benchmarks and goals within social media channels
- Evangelize a "test & learn" mindset within Tapestry and amongst our agency partners
- Identify and address any data, platform or technology gaps that might hinder successful test and learn deployment
- Write detailed program and test briefs and evolve platform KPIs and reporting, as learnings dictate
- Synthesize and share campaign results and best practices within Tapestry and ensure relevant information is communicated to brand partners
- Champion best practices regarding the measurement of ad effectiveness, especially as it relates to marketing effectiveness and multi-channel campaign optimization
- Provide decision making support for business partners by working with the team to define problems or desired outcomes, determine required information, synthesize findings, and recommend action
- Collaborate with the broader Digital team to drive a deeper understanding of direct response social media marketing opportunities and to identify growth areas for the channel
- 4+ years of digital marketing experience, managing digital campaigns to acquire & engage users throughout the funnel
- 2+ years direct work experience in Paid Social activation, focusing on conversion driving strategies
- Proven track record of developing and implementing rigorous test and control programs
- Experience successfully managing agencies and consultant resources with demonstrated understanding of and proven implementation of analytics best practices
- Understanding of the interplay between online/social and traditional channels
- Excellent analytical skills with a proven ability to drive the evolution of a program through the application of data insights
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Bachelor's degree, or digital agency experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, with an ability to distill complex ideas into easily understandable stories
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel & PowerPoint and business intelligence tools
- Comfort working in marketing/analytics tools such as Google Analytics, DV360, and Facebook Business Manager
- Experience with marketing, especially Database, Direct, Email, and Interactive Marketing - Ideally in a multi-channel, retail environment
- Exhibits intense curiosity, proactively digging beneath the superficial to identify relevant, information-based facts
Our Competencies for All Employees
Our Competencies for All People Managers
- Courage: Doesn't hold back anything that needs to be said; provides current, direct, complete, and "actionable" positive and corrective feedback to others; lets people know where they stand; faces up to people problems on any person or situation (not including direct reports) quickly and directly; is not afraid to take negative action when necessary.
- Creativity: Comes up with a lot of new and unique ideas; easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions; tends to be seen as original and value-added in brainstorming settings.
- Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Dealing with Ambiguity: Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the total picture; isn't upset when things are up in the air; doesn't have to finish things before moving on; can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
- Drive for Results: Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
- Interpersonal Savvy: Relates well to all kinds of people, up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse even high-tension situations comfortably.
- Learning on the Fly: Learns quickly when facing new problems; a relentless and versatile learner; open to change; analyzes both successes and failures for clues to improvement; experiments and will try anything to find solutions; enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks; quickly grasps the essence and the underlying structure of anything.
- Strategic Agility: Sees ahead clearly; can anticipate future consequences and trends accurately; has broad knowledge and perspective; is future oriented; can articulately paint credible pictures and visions of possibilities and likelihoods; can create competitive and breakthrough strategies and plans.
- Developing Direct Reports and Others: Provides challenging and stretching tasks and assignments; holds frequent development discussions; is aware of each person's career goals; constructs compelling development plans and executes them; pushes people to accept developmental moves; will take on those who need help and further development; cooperates with the developmental system in the organization; is a people builder.
- Building Effective Teams: Blends people into teams when needed; creates strong morale
and spirit in his/her team; shares wins and successes; fosters open dialogue; lets people finish and be responsible for their work; defines success in terms of the whole team; creates a feeling of belonging in the team.
Tapestry, Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant's or employee's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. #LI-RE1 #HYBRID Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Tapestry, Inc. will provide applicants and employees with reasonable accommodation for disabilities or religious beliefs. If you require reasonable accommodation to complete the application process, please contact Tapestry People Services at 1-855-566-9264 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit Tapestry, Inc. at http://www.tapestry.com/ BASE PAY RANGE $95,000.00 TO $110,000.00 Annually
Click Here - U.S Corporate Compensation & Benefit