WE ARE MORE THAN JUST A CLOTHING BRAND; WE ARE ON A MISSION TO TRANSFORM THE FUTURE OF FASHION
Are you looking for a company that pushes the boundaries and creates a community inclusive of everyone? A shared vision beyond only us?
If you answered yes, why not join us? This could be your first step towards a new and exciting career at COS! We are now looking for a Product Developer to join our Womens & Mens RTW Team. This role is offered on a full time, permanent contract.
Atelier is a capsule collection founded on the principles of luxury and exceptional design.
About COS: Offering innovative design, elevated essentials and wardrobe icons, COS is a fashion brand rooted in contemporary culture. From the beginning, our design ethos has always put lasting style, quality and sustainability first. Today 92% of the materials in our collection are more sustainably sourced.
As a Product Developer on Atelier you are responsible to execute the product development, having a clear understanding of COS aesthetics and our customer. With a clear and efficient component and product development you contribute to meaningful growth and profitability within your department. You will work in close collaboration with the Buying, Design, Pattern, Material and Supply Chain teams.
What you will do:
- Responsible to execute an efficient component and product development strategy and sample handling in terms of purpose of the product, profitability, and sustainability
- Responsible to work closely with the product, price, profitability strategy in accordance with the department goals
- Work towards the omni channel strategy and drive the timelines for your department
- Drive the product development strategy in-line with the overall profitability goals
- Keep updated with the overall market conditions and share relevant customer insights with product and Buying team and take actions accordingly
- Collaborate with the department’s Buying, Design, Pattern, Production teams, and supply chains, working towards an efficient information and workflow process; long-term and short-term goals, securing overall timeline for the product department
- Develop strong relationships with Production Office and Supply Chain teams to ensure best samples
- Together with the Buying team constantly follow-up on selling, identify new sales opportunities, customer insight and surrounding analysis.
- Responsible to plan and execute the product development from start to end in close collaboration with the Senior Designer
- With a focused component and product development method you contribute and ensure follow-up on the product and the department profitability and sustainability goals
- Work in close collaboration with the Atelier team ensuring to offer products for all customer segments.
Alignment to our company values is the most important characteristic we look for in all new joiners. Our values are the behaviours that we appreciate above and beyond anything else. We are open-minded and curious, we dare to be different, we believe in constant improvement and we empower and trust you to take ownership. Our values are part of who we are, what we stand for and how we act.
In addition to our values for this role we are also looking for:
- Experience as an established Product Developer, working with multiple woven product groups across Womens & Mens RTW
- Strong collaboration working with a Design team, preferably from a luxury brand
- Up to date and knowledgeable in the latest trends styles, patterns silhouettes, fabrics, having an excellent eye for detail
- Excellent knowledge of the global fashion industry and high awareness of future fashion and trend predictions
- Strong communication skills and the ability to inspire, influence and present confidently
- Thrives in a fast paced, agile environment with exceptional organisational skills and ability to prioritize on a consistent basis
Why choose us?
At COS we are dedicated to recruiting great people by offering an inclusive work environment where talent is recognised, valued and appreciated. We believe that our values and diversity play a significant role in the success of our brand.
If you are successful in your application, we will ensure you receive a full training program and you will be able to enjoy a wide range of benefits including:
- 25% staff discount on all H&M Group brands.
- A generous holiday entitlement
- Annual Health Checks
- Pension Scheme
- Discounted Gym Membership
In this role you will have some flexibility to work remotely however due to the high level of cross department collaborations much of your time will be spent in our wonderful art-deco inspired office in Holborn, London.
Over the last 10 years we have carefully built a culture where our people are supported, inspired and encouraged to be the best they can. Our brand is creative, forward thinking and modern; choosing longevity over passing trends. We set the bar high at COS; we are committed to recruiting great people, offering an environment where talent is recognised and valued. We believe that a diverse workforce plays an important role in the success of COS. We celebrate individual differences and appreciate the contribution that all our colleagues make.
Ready to apply? Click on the I’M INTERESTED link where you can upload your CV securely. Once we have received your application, we will keep you updated regularly about the status of your application so please look out for our email.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!