Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!We are looking for an intern (m/f/d) from mid-January 2024 for a period of 6 months.
Editorials in international media, brand collaborations and outfits for celebrities and athletes form the basis of brand communications in the Global Brand Communications team. By being involved in day-to-day operations, you will gain a comprehensive insight into the basics of public relations and brand communications and get to know an international network consisting of HUGO BOSS subsidiaries, agencies, editors and stylists. What you can expect:
- In order to strengthen the image and desirability of the two brands BOSS and HUGO through targeted product placements, you will support the team in processing international magazine enquiries
- You handle the dispatch of samples to international markets, editors and stylists and work closely with the market manager for the DACH key market (Germany, Austria, Switzerland)
- You are responsible for the set-up of the global PR request, the seasonal collection change, the sorting of the sales showrooms and the worldwide distribution of the collections
- You will organize courier services worldwide independently
- You are responsible for returns management as well as collection and inquiry reporting via Fashion GPS
- You will process price and material inquiries for the collections based on SAP
- You maintain the contact database and create press releases (clipping reports/media updates)
- You have a degree in media and communication sciences, economics or a comparable course of study or can demonstrate a corresponding qualification
- You count a structured working style, goal-oriented action and communication skills among your strengths and can work well under time pressure
- You are open-minded, flexible, a team player, have a talent for organization and enjoy challenges
- Ideally, you have gained initial experience in the lifestyle and fashion industry as part of your career to date
- Knowledge of the international media landscape is an advantage
- You have a keen interest in fashion, trends and styling and enjoy working with the products
- Very good written and spoken English; other language skills are an advantage
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation.