Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
We are looking for an intern (m/f/d), starting mid-February for a period of 6 months, to support our Global Talent Management Team. A highly motivated team of real team players is waiting for your application.What you can expect:
- You actively support the planning, organization, monitoring and follow-up of internal talent management processes and various development programs
- You support the organization of talent management workshops and events for all areas of the company
- In addition, you will support various global projects in Talent Management
- You are part of a dedicated and dynamic team with helpful and creative colleagues
- You have already completed your studies in the field of business education, psychology, adult education, economics with a focus on human resources or your commercial training, or you are still in the process of studying.
- You have very good MS-Office skills
- Your English and German skills are very good, both written and spoken
- You have the ability to work in a team, are committed, have great organizational skills as well as communicative and analytical strengths
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation.