Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
We are looking for an intern starting in January 2023 for 6 months, to support our Digital Team in the Omnichannel area.As a wholesale omnichannel intern, you will have the opportunity to gain hands-on experience in the dynamic world of wholesale operations and omnichannel retail. You will be an integral part of our team and assist with various aspects of HUGO BOSS wholesale business.What you can expect:
- You will assist in collecting and analysing data of our wholesale partner, trends, and customer expectations
- You are the support in manage and ensure a seamless omnichannel experience on various partner platforms
- You are responsible to conduct research on industry trends, competitors and emerging technologies to identify opportunities for improvements
- You work closely with e.g. the sales teams, retail team and marketing departments to coordinate new digital business opportunities
- You have successfully completed or you are studying in Business Administration, Digital or a similar field
- You have already experience in the textile/clothing industry, preferably with a focus on omnichannel and web shops
- You have a strong analytical and problem- solving skills
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- You are very good in user knowledge in dealing with MS Office, especially Excel and Power Point
- Your English is fluent in spoken and written
- Made for Me: three days in Duesseldorf and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation. <