Ten years ago, I dared to imagine the first French fashion brand to be born online... Les Composantes, which has since become Sézane. My priorities haven't changed since then: to innovate and to put people, creativity, quality, respect and service at the heart of everything we do.
To continue to co-construct the next chapter and beyond, we are looking for creative, organized and agile talents, who share our passion to perpetually improve all that can be.
Sézane is a playground which resembles no other, your job today won't be the same as yesterday, and probably nothing like tomorrow. If that appeals to you, we can't wait to hear from you!
We are looking for the talents of a Senior Visual Merchandiser (M/F), based in Los Angeles, with travel across the US.
Your missions will be the following:
Responsible for the brand image in-store:
- Ensure the collections shine in our retail locations: curation of windows, silhouettes, racks and wall displays with respect to the brand DNA, commercial calendar and in the assortment for Sézane addresses (both permanent store and pop-up locations);
- Adapt global VM guidelines to the US market, and deploy across the addresses to ensure an inspiring and engaging experience instore;
- Visit the apartments regularly (in addition to weekly video and photo updates) to ask for feedback, assess visual displays and propose / follow up on action plans;
Implement regular communication and qualitative reporting with Paris headquarters;
Support new retail opening projects (pop up + permanent addresses) on all in-store identity matters;
- Coordinate with the product/assortment teams in Paris;
- Closely follow KPIs and co-define/follow action plans according to the retail management and merchandise teams;
Raising awareness and training teams in Visual Merchandising:
- Help to onboard and develop VM experts in the field;
- Proactively communicate and share VM information (focus, VM standards, trends, etc.) with the stores and pop-ups;
- Maintain active communication with the field managers in order to support the needs and identity of each apartment;
Scenography of the Apartments:
- Ensure the proper management of furniture and decoration in the addresses;
- Responsible for POS & merchandising materials;
Ensure the management and follow-up of external partners (florists, books, etc.).
- 5-8 years’ work experience in a in a similar position, within a dynamic fashion environment;
- Creative mind with a passion for fashion and brand development;
- You are naturally well-organized, structured and have strong attention to detail;
- English language is also required, other languages including French would be a plus but not a must-have :)
- You are a fast-learner and able to adapt to a dynamic and entrepreneurial working environment;
- Excellent communication skills and a team player !
If this role and Sézane speaks to you, apply now ! ;)
** This is a job creation in an entrepreneurial new team and we will adjust the scope / seniority of the role based on the experience level of the chosen candidate. Therefore the salary range will vary between $70k to $90k **