Who we are...
AWWG is the global fashion group which integrates the brands Pepe Jeans London, Hackett and Façonnable, and is the licensed distributor for Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein in Spain and Portugal.
To assist in the alignment of the product line plan vision and the global line planning process in order to achieve or exceed annual financial goals. He or she must ensure that the line plan addresses a global brand vision while at the same time meets regional needs.
What will the role entail?
- Responsible for aligning the global merchandising vision and the brand’s specific needs to achieve or exceed annual financial goals addressing both, the global group’s vision and the regional needs.
- Provide an in-depth analysis of key performance indicators and propose action plans accordingly, related to sales, stock, margin, and markdown among others.
- Analyse past sales figures and trends to anticipate future product needs
- Collaborate with key stakeholders: influencing and driving to consensus on all short and long-term merchandising strategies and objectives for the brand.
- Partner with regional sales teams in the development of collections during the season.
- Great international working environment.
- A exciting position on a strategic department
- Discount on the brands of the Group.
- University Degree in Business Administration and Management or a related discipline.
- Fashion Studies desirable.
- Product Experience
- Background involving the Fashion Retail Industry, with a strong retail culture and a passion for figures and product is highly recommended.
- Expertise in the Office pack and especially of Excel that you will use on a daily basis.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently on professional goals.
- Strong decision-making and interpersonal skills.
What do we expect from you?:
- 3 years of experience in a highly analytical role and similar position
- Experience in international markets
- Precise, with eye for detail
- Able to multi-task
- Communication skills, persistence
- Affinity with numbers and product