Wholesale Operations Coordinator
Reports to: Wholesale Business Development Officer
SCOPE OF JOB
To assist and support the sales departments in all aspects of delivery administration related to the international wholesale business according to the seasonal schedule. To effectively manage the movement and control of stock and returns within company policy and procedure. To manage and propose solutions to final client complaints.
DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
Customer Service Management
- To complete accurate processing of all seasonal orders – from checking client’s details, sales orders against buy sheets (for DS) to transmission to supplier according to seasonal deadline.
- To support Sales Team procesing re-orders
- To collate and check all customer PO’s prior to delivery, ensuring delivery dates, value, quantity are correct and EAN13 codes have been loaded.
- To advise clients of any cancellations in production and final quantity to be shipped.
- To follow through all delivery administration – supplier and warehouse schedules, delivery bookings/dates and update management (retail) and clients (wholesale) accordingly.
- To build relationships with clients, suppliers, 3rd party warehouses to ensure efficient delivery procedures are upheld.
- To follow up queries with agents across different territories and regions
- To deal with all clients’ delivery queries (e.g. shortages/overs, Sku report, phasing etc…).
- To arrange stock returns from clients’ collection point and delivery to supplier.
- To keep accurate records of all debit notes which have been investigated.
- To provide internal and external contacts with a consistent high standard service.
- To deal with all client complaints and communicate to sales team and management
- To deal with clients’ sample requests (consignments) and keep a log of all movements.
- To meet clients to discuss/review current queries.
- To log all clients’ claims for faulty merchandise on supplier system and communicate supplier final decision to clients (rejection/acceptance).
- Meet with sales team and management to report on delivery status.
- Highlight any delivery problems and advise supplier and management.
- To challenge current methods and suggest ways to develop reporting and analysis.
- To work towards all performance targets as set by management team.
- To respond to any reasonable request made by management.
- To provide training and orientation for office juniors and interns.
- Excellent communication and 'people' skills
- A strong commitment to customer service and maintaining excellent service standards
- Decision-making ability and a sense of responsibility
- The ability to understand and analyse reports
- Planning and organisational skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure
- Well organised and proactive in providing timely, efficient and accurate support to the sales team
WORK EXPERIENCE/ QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar administrative role
- Good knowledge of Windows package, particularly Excel
- Experience of resolution of client complaints