Carhartt WIP is part of the WIP Trading AG. Our family-owned business group started as a licensee and European distributor of the US workwear manufacturer Carhartt in the early 1990s. Since then, it develops its own collections based on workwear originals.
Carhartt Work In Progress aims to continuously progress and evolve, without ever losing sight of its origins. Over the course of the past two decades, our business has developed organically, along with its customers, the culture that surrounds the brand, and its employees who have helped shape what Carhartt WIP is today.
We´re looking for you as a Store Manager (m/f/x) for our store in Brussels.
- Managing the overall store operations and performance
- Meet sales goals by training, mentoring and providing feedback to sales staff
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent service
- Ensure that promotions, sales and merchandising instructions are carried out to expected standards
- Complete store administration and ensure compliance with policies and procedures
- Maintain outstanding store condition and company’s visual merchandising standards
- Report on buying trends, customer needs, profits etc.
- Manage stock levels
- Previous retail management experience in a similar size operation
- Maintain a keen interest in the fashion industry and market trends
- The ability to lead and motivate a team
- Visual Merchandising and stock management experience
- Excellent communication and 'people' skills
- Solid organizational skills
- A strong commitment to customer service
- Fluency in French and/or Dutch; English is a plus
Brussels / Belgium