A-Cold-Wall* are seeking an enthusiastic and highly motivated Junior Product Developer to join their Milan based team.
The successful candidate will be expected to work across all RTW and accessories product categories, supporting the development team from design handover to delivering the collection samples. This will require strong organisational skills as well as the passion and drive to create innovative, market leading products.
This role will report to the Senior Product Developer.
- Support the development team with creating and maintain tech packs and BOMs. Maintain product information on Zedonk throughout development cycle Manage all incoming/outgoing shipments Oganise and maintain fabric and trims archives
- Note taking during fittings. Ensure notes are accurate and shared with all involved
- Assist the with the checking in and measuring of proto samples
- Supporting on special projects, made in house, capsules and collaborations as required
- 1-3 years relevant product development experience
- Understanding of both wholesale and eComm development cycles and critical paths
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm for fashion and creative industries
- Team player who takes initiative and can handle fast paced environment
- Ability to work under pressure and to handle multiple projects.
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English
- Bi-lingual (English, Italian) is preffered
- A relevant design qualification to BA (Hons) standard or equivalent Excellent working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign) and Zedonk