SWIM USA is currently seeking a part-time (5-10 hours per week) Copywriter to support our Miraclesuit team on a contracted basis. In this role, you will be responsible for producing engaging, clear copy for advertising channels such as email, landing pages, and product pages. The ideal candidate must be detail-oriented to create content that’s free of errors, follows grammatical rules and aligns with our brand voice.
- Must be creative, versatile, collaborative and focused.
- Ability to shift from one project to the next and enjoy doing research to find quality sources for content on any topic.
- Work with our head of SEO to incorporate keywords where possible.
- Writing clear and error-free content for a website that reflects the company’s voice.
- Meeting with the team to understand the message, brand voice and target audience.
- Interpreting creative direction and technical information and turning them into persuasive copy concepts.
- Collaborating with others in the marketing department to brainstorm and develop a variety of marketing materials.
- Working with the team to edit and modify copy to meet content expectations.
- Experience in E-Commerce is required
- Must have a background or experience working in fashion; Prefer experience in apparel and/or luxury brands
- Must be available as needed to report to NY office for line reviews with the leadership team
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in communication or marketing desirable
- Experience producing copy for print and digital media channels
- Proven success in producing copy for advertising or marketing campaigns
- Exceptional skill in social media writing, including use of hashtags and relevant acronyms
- Proficiency with common office software
- Experience with SEO concepts and social media marketing
- Creativity, adaptability and the ability to work collaboratively with a team
All candidates will be required to provide a portfolio in addition to their CV/resume.
SWIM USA is an EOE