SWIM USA designs, markets, and manufactures women’s swimwear for consumers around the world. Our long term success was founded on the principles of delivering high quality apparel, superior customer service, and a strong team oriented culture. We pride ourselves on being a leader in the industry.
SWIM USA offers excellent benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, 401K, short & long term disability, and much more.
Job Summary: The Business Analyst will assist with all aspects of analysis of the Walmart account as well as the day to day functions and operations of the Bentonville office.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create, implement, and maintain Weekly Sales Reports.
- Responsible for writing weekly replenishment orders at the style/size/door level to maximize sales, meet or exceed in stock expectations and limit inventory liability.
- Work closely with VP & team to analyze the Walmart business to determine risks and opportunities.
- Monitor PO's & shipping status and address supply chain issues, discrepancies, and delays.
- Assist with the needs of the Walmart Buying and Planning Teams regarding daily operations.
- Ad hoc reports and projects as needed.
- 10+ years in Retail (Buying, Planning, Replenishment)
- Experience working with Walmart highly preferred
- Experience in seasonal and / or highly promotional businesses is a plus
- Retail Link experience required
Skills: Strong computer literacy required with advanced skills in Excel
Working Conditions: in office, some required reporting/working from home on weekends.
- Sitting at a desk for extended periods of time
- Lifting sample boxes up to 50lbs.
- Must be able to stand, sit, and walk up to 8 hours/day
SWIM USA is an EOE