SWIM USA is an established swimwear company that is innovative, data-driven, and creative. Our goal is to become the #1 swimwear company online in the USA.
We are seeking a motivated Ecommerce Assistant who will support our team with a wide variety of daily activities to maintain our ecommerce sites. This is an exciting opportunity for you to experience and gain the exposure you need to build your career. We'll provide the training, coaching and experience that will drive your professional development.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting with the management of the content on the company's multiple ecommerce websites via the Shopify e-commerce platform.
- Site merchandising - day-to-day management of the products being sold via the websites. Including maintaining stock levels, ensuring products are tagged and categorized correctly, and adding new products and categories to the website when required.
- Updating and managing the site content to ensure the relevant information is provided on the correct pages, optimized both for the customer and for search engines.
- Responsible for the adding product photography.
- Assist with bug-fixing, identification of website issues, and liaise with the ecommerce team on projects and tasks.
- Monitor website traffic and user engagement, providing insights and recommendations for improvement.
- Assist in SEO optimization to enhance our online visibility and attract more visitors.
- Miscellaneous tasks required to operate our ecommerce website.
- Assist with the maintenance and development of non-ecommerce sites.
- Creating Inventory comparison reports.
- Assist with Customer Service with site issues.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Basic knowledge of website management platforms (e.g., WordPress, Shopify).
- Good understanding of internet and search engine use.
- Ability to work under instruction as well as being able to show initiative and take responsibility and ownership of tasks.
- Microsoft Office skills (especially Excel).
- Excellent writing skills are essential.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good time-management.
Great to have but not required:
- Photoshop skills/experience
- Knowledge of basic HTML and CSS
- An understanding of Shopify Liquid
- Knowledge of Web Design and UX
- Experience with Google Analytics
- A desire to learn new skills and develop an understanding of how an effective Ecommerce department can function.
- Interest in the fashion, online marketing, and Ecommerce
Working Conditions: Office
- Must be able to stand, sit, and walk 8 hours/day
SWIM USA is an EOE