SWIM USA is a family owned and operated swimwear company established in 1936. We are a global leader in the design, manufacture and marketing of branded, licensed and private label swimwear.
We are seeking a dynamic and progressive sales representative to represent some of our most valuable brands in Texas and the surrounding region.
Position Overview: As a Regional Sales Representative, you will play a key role in expanding our brand presence in Texas and neighboring areas. You will be responsible for identifying and opening new specialty stores, achieving sales goals and presenting our unique brand story, product and messaging to perspective customers. To be successful in this role, the ideal candidate must be a self-motivated, strategic thinker, with exceptional communication skills. Travel is a must. We're looking for someone who thrives on being on the road, regularly traveling and meeting with both new and existing customers.
- Identify and target perspective specialty stores in Texas and surrounding regions to expand our brand's distribution and exposure.
- Identify whitespace opportunities within those stores and determine the brand and / or specific product mix that best aligns with the customer needs.
- Provide topline sales goals and connect monthly with internal sales team to track progress.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with store owners, buyers and managers to secure long-term partnerships and increase brand visibility.
- Answer questions, conduct product presentations and training sessions for store staff to enhance product knowledge and sales skills.
- Meet stores where they are. Connect in person, virtually and via regional trade shows with existing and new customers.
- Implement creative and innovative ways to target new stores and / or secure additional business with existing stores.
- Plan and execute promotional events and activities in collaboration with stores.
- Monitor market trends, competitor activities, and consumer preferences to provide valuable insights to the internal sales and marketing teams.
- Provide excellent customer service by promptly addressing inquiries, concerns, and requests from retail partners within 24hrs.
- Track orders from inception to completion, ensuring we get ahead of any challenges and risks to the business.
- Strategic thinker
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong negotiation and presentation abilities.
- Committed to travel extensively within Texas and surrounding regions.
- Comfortable traveling and housing multiple sample lines, catalogs, etc.
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented with the ability to manage day-to-day business needs on their own, but work cross functionally when needed.
- Knowledge of the Texas retail market and existing relationships with specialty stores
- Comfortable with technology, including Zoom, Teams and Excel.
- Experience with NuOrder a plus