On, the world's fastest-growing sports brand, is seeking an Internal Controls Lead - North America to join our forward-thinking and action-oriented international finance team. In this role, you will play a pivotal role in shaping our internal controls framework, ensuring compliance with Sarbanes Oxley Act 2002 and driving continuous improvement across our business operations in North America.
- Lead the Governance and operation of internal controls over financial reporting (ICFR) for On's business and IT operations in North America and also across the group being part of the Group Risk and Internal Controls (GRIC) team.
- Actively participate in scoping internal controls' coverage across On's businesses in North America and elsewhere.
- Serve as a process lead for business processes, guiding the first line of defense on the execution of standard controls operations and ensuring consistency across businesses in North America
- Leverage your expertise to strengthen and improve On's business processes, driving optimization and efficiency in North America
- Own and maintain On's internal controls methodology and build on that.
- Provide guidance on the design, operation, and remediation of controls to On's first line of defense in North America
- Take an active part in On's management testing, including business process controls and third-party controls in North America
- Provide controls' remediation guidance, monitor effectiveness, and report to senior stakeholders and foster subject matter-focused learning and development across lines of defense in North America
- Aid On's Global Controls Lead in reporting internal controls' effectiveness across the business to senior stakeholders in North America and the group.
- Work with and oversee external service providers aiding On's journey to create and maintain an effective ICFR framework in North America and elsewhere.
- Interact and liaise with On's external auditors as required
- Chartered Accountant or Certified Internal Auditor (ACA, CPA, ACCA, CIA, etc.) and/or Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Minimum of 7-9 years of experience in auditing or consulting US listed companies or Foreign Private Issuers (FPIs) subjected to Sarbanes Oxley Act 2002, either within public accounting firms (Big4 or similar) or as part of an internal controls team (second line of defense) within an industry subjected to Sarbanes Oxley Act 2002.Extensive experience with internal controls for other listed organizations will also be considered
- Experience with both business process controls and IT (General and automated) controls (desirable)
- Experience with a global ERP solution; knowledge of D365 F&O or earlier versions is desirable but not necessary
- Proven independent mindset, ownership, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Detail-oriented, organized, and fast learner with excellent communication skills
- Ability to leverage prior experience to provide tailor-made solutions
- Driven individual who is committed to a high degree of accuracy and embracing continuous improvements by proposing better ways of doing things
- Understanding of stakeholder needs and requirements in a fast-changing environment
- Ability to deal with deadlines and deliver based on priorities
Meet The Team
Join us as part of the forward-thinking and action-oriented Americas Finance team, aiming to be our speedboat's backbone and the advanced navigator. We constantly strive to challenge the status quo, to drive growth and to shape tomorrow's best practices by thinking differently, acting cross-functionally, and making use of the latest technology. In order to deliver controlled and durable growth, the team brings an entrepreneurial and results-driven mindset combined with strong analytical and hands-on execution skills.
What We Offer
On is a place that is centered around growth and progress. We offer an environment designed to give people the tools to develop holistically - to stay active, to learn, explore and innovate. Our distinctive approach combines a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with access to personal self-care for both physical and mental well-being, so each person is led by purpose.
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination. We are requesting that you provide sensitive demographic information such as gender identity and race/ethnicity to help us ensure that we are creating equitable and fair experiences for all potential future team members. You are not required to provide this demographic information and this information will in no way impact your eligibility for hire.