At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to be a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities. JOB PURPOSE
As a Sourcing Traceability Trainee you will support the Raw Material Procurement Manager in daily/periodic activities in order to effectively ensure sourcing traceability process. You will support the seasonal collation of sustainable supplier data at material level and follow- through finished goods claims in a manner congruent with the supply chain objectives: delivering quality product, on time and at the right price. The role is based in Scandicci (FI) and we're offering a 6-month traineeship. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- To storage Vendor Declarations/ Supplier certifications and relevant reporting;
- Top check that all data needed for quarterly reporting is available;
- To liaise with relevant internal and external partners to complete and validate data;
- To collect relevant certificates from mills upon shipment for all sustainable raw materials;
- To upload documents onto the central systems.
- Keen on sustainability - studies or work experiences in this field would be an asset;
- Highly proficient in MS Office applications, especially Excel;
- Knowledge of Flex platform would be an asset;
- Fluent in Italian and English .
- Organized, efficient, detailed;
- Willingness and passion to learn new things every day.
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.