At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities.JOB PURPOSEWe are recruiting for a talented individual to join our Showroom team as a temporary Showroom Assistant within our Paris Head office.
The role will be between 35 - 38 hours per week, working shifts between the hours of 07:00 - 23:00 Monday - Sunday, Shift schedule of 4 days working within a 7 day period, with 3 days off within a 7 day period. You will be required to be available to work weekends and public holidays, commit to this role across the following dates: 27th November - 10th December, and hold a valid work visa if required.The ideal candidate will be fluent in French and English, will find motivation in covering a luxury environment support role, which requires extensive people skills and a hands on approach. Please note this is not a sales-based role.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work under the guidance of the Showroom Management Team to ensure that the highest service and operational standards are reflected at all times within the Paris Showroom
- Ensure Showroom standards are kept immaculate at all times following showroom standards and ways of working
- Support the Wholesale team during Market appointments - ensuring quick turn around of models changing and ensuring the visual standards withing the showroom are upheld at all times.
- Follow our Burberry standards: Open and Caring, Creatively driven, Forward Thinking and Proud of our Heritage
- Be a Burberry Brand Ambassador by wearing the provided Burberry uniform in line with the Burberry Grooming Guidelines
- Exceed expectations in delivering a warm and genuine welcome to our internal and external clients
- Support in maintaining the Visual Merchandising standards of the Showroom at all times
- Focus on maintaining all back of house standards, allowing for the highest product care at all times
- Having a hands-on approach: tidying displays, neatly folding product, reorganising storage areas and moving samples
- Steaming, lint rolling and ensuring all product is on the correct branded hanger
- Assist the Samples team to receive, pack and log in all seasonal deliveries and place them on the Showroom floor
- Assist in the breakdown of the Showroom prior to and post market
- Ensure product care standards are maintained in all parts of the Showroom at all times
- Strong customer service experience
- Excellent Front of house skills
- Fluent in French & English
- Flexible and adaptable approach to working
- Calm under pressure and professional manner, acting as Brand Ambassador
- Excellent attention to detail
- Pro-active and results driven approach
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a large and multicultural team
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: France || Non applicable || Paris || SHOWROOM & CAD || NO DEPARTMENT - FIS9015 || n/a ||