As a Junior Business Systems Analyst at AMIRI you will work with business clients and IT to identify and document system architectures and business reporting requirements in addition to organizing necessary resources for project management through delivery, and user acceptance testing (UAT). Our IT team is dynamic, and you could be required to fill in for other areas that match your skill set as needed. This role is highly visible and cross-functional. An AMIRI Jr. Business Systems Analyst will support IT clients on an enterprise-wide scale and will report to our Sr. Business Systems Analyst. The best candidate will already have working knowledge of NETSUITE.
- Analyze the organization and provide best practice processes, assessing the business model and its integration with technology.
- Assess current state alongside future business goals in identifying end user requirements for change requests.
- Work cross-functionally within the organization (Production, Merchandising,
- Operations, E-commerce, Retail, Accounting, Sales, Branding, Design) to obtain a well-rounded understanding of change requests and how they fit within the constraints of AMIRI's systematic environment.
- Synthesize business stakeholder requirements into actionable implementations for developers to deliver against.
- Through vendor management internal responsibilities, provide reliable deliverables within scope and defined time restrictions.
- Build, maintain, and deliver detailed documentation for processes and products.
- Build test case scenarios for use in smoke testing and UAT with each new integration as well as process changes that meet all system specifications.
- Aid end user through UAT and validate process adherence.
- Troubleshoot system failures for root cause and help facilitate resolution.
- Utilize best practice in making recommendations for optimal systemic processes.
- Provide project status updates to key stakeholders with new recommendations as necessary.
- Manage QA and testing efforts to ensure an “Amiri” standard of quality in all deliverables.
- Provide additional ad-hoc support to team members as necessary.
- Communicate effectively through verbal and written form.
- Perform risk assessment with each new solution.
- Maintain change requests and ensure stake-holder sign-off prior to project kick-off and post-delivery.
- Strong experience in data management, preferably in the apparel industry with a base understanding of supply chain and production.
- Ability to think critically and problem solve to find creative solutions within an ever-evolving technical ecosystem.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and MacOS.
- System Administration through software troubleshooting of ERP, DTC, POS, and 3pL inventory channels.
- Ability to work independently and within a collaborative team structure.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or an equivalent combination of education, training, and progressively responsible professional experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Customer service skills and the ability to work productively with cross-functional team members.