The Global, Social Media & Digital Manager will be responsible for leading the development and overseeing the execution of the social and digital media strategy for AMIRI. The global social and digital media strategy should guide results-driven brand communication efforts across all social media platforms. The current objectives of AMIRI’s social and digital communications are to; grow brand awareness, maintain strong social community engagement, and support the business’ growth. This position works closely with key departments including E-Commerce, Merchandising and Retail.
- Develop AMIRI’s global social and digital strategy and execution
- Conceptualize and manage execution of content and digital communications strategy across all touch points and platforms, including but not limited to;
- Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, YouTube, Spotify, LinkedIn, WeChat, Weibo, Red, Amiri.com, Klavyio, Google Business, Apple Maps
- Oversee the development of the content calendar across all digital platforms to support the marketing and brand communications of the brand
- Manage the flow of content creation to ensure content is developed in a timely manner, proactively finding opportunities and efficiencies to maximize content opportunities.
- Oversee content and copy creation as needed. Working cross-functionally with outside teams for approvals where necessary
- Report back to creative departments to optimize creative directions
- Partner closely with Merchandising, Retail, and Ecommerce teams to manage communication support for commercial objectives
- Manage social listening reports; identifying issues, patterns and trends in consumer comments/inquiries and summarize key themes monthly or per campaign
- Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing, and social advertising campaigns.
- Measure and analyze to establish ROI determined by relevant and effective KPIs
- Drive weekly, monthly, and seasonal analytics reporting process for digital media results and provide insights, recommendations, and track against KPIs
- Bachelor's Degree in Social Media, Marketing, Advertising or Business preferred
- Strong desire to lead innovative thinking and drive best-in-class digital communications concepts and solutions, and flexible in adhering to shifting deadlines.
- Organized with the ability to self-manage through project managing skills in making tight deadlines across teams
- Demonstrates strategic insight to develop long term execution plans from business objectives and implement those plans, and ability to facilitate and manage forecasting, budgeting, and pacing, campaign creation and optimization
- Strategic thinker with an in-depth understanding of analytics and digital reporting. Possesses well-developed analytical ability to extract insight from data and plan next steps across multiple marketing mediums
- Experience developing digital media communication strategies and campaigns.
- Minimum of 8+ years of digital media experience for a luxury brand and/or digital/social media agency