an American luxury lifestyle brand, founded in 2004. Anchored in the casual elegance of American sportswear, Tory's design philosophy is defined by effortless silhouettes, innovative materials, eclectic juxtapositions of color, and the tension of past and present. The collections include ready-to-wear, handbags, footwear, accessories, jewelry, home and beauty.
Empowering women is the company's guiding principle, expressed through Tory's collections and reflected in the company culture as well as the work of the Tory Burch Foundation. Established in 2009, the Foundation provides women entrepreneurs in the United States with capital, education and community.You are
seeking a work environment where people are encouraged to dream, explore, discover and, as important, laugh together. If you're prepared to work hard, create impact, and have fun while doing it, we would love to have you join #TeamTory. Apply today! Life @ToryBurch is Special Because:
When you join us, you're joining a global, purpose-led company on an exciting growth journey with an amazing culture and great benefits.
This Role is Tailor-Made for You Because:
- Our culture is welcoming and inclusive -- everyone is empowered to make a difference.
- We have the best team in the world and believe in paying competitively and rewarding for high performance.
- Your overall well-being is important to us; we offer generous benefits to help you take care of your mental and physical health, create financial security, and achieve wellness in all areas of your life.
- We love seeing our employees wear our beautiful collections. You'll receive a generous employee discount and access to exclusive sample sales.
- We are invested in your professional growth - you'll have access to free executive coaching on-demand.
- We believe in the importance of giving back and you'll have many opportunities to do just that through the Tory Burch Foundation and paid volunteer days.
You are a self-starter with a hypothesis-driven mindset and bias toward MVP delivery that aligns with the longer term product vision. You have a passion for global eCommece and retail experiences, and are constantly looking at eCommerce sites and asking, "Is this the best UX for this customer?". You're resourceful, data-driven, and able to collaborate with a wide range of cross-functional partners including Site Experience, Client Services, Retail, Logistics and, Technology teams, to gather, review, and prioritize requirements. As a Product Associate you must have an eye for detail, interest in digital technology trends, ability to manage to deadlines, and an ability to simplify complex problems that will help your teams achieve their goals. A sense of humor is a plus! A Day in the Life:
The typical day is... atypical. You might be leading ideation, requirement gathering, supporting a launch of a new Omni UX experience across our online and retail channels. Defining, monitoring and assessing product initiatives through clear KPI's; while incorporating a tight learning feedback loop with business and technology teams to continually inform product development. Continuous collaboration with your UX, engineers and business teams mean that you're always looking for the next big problem to solve and ideating on new ways to solve them. The consistent thread is that you'll be working with an amazing team of women and men who share your passion for excellence. To Land This Role:
Why You'll Want to Join Our Team:
- Data is your best friend and you're comfortable to leverage tools like Google Analytics, Microstrategy, etc. to analyze the data and use it to aid problem solving
- Expert experience with agile development teams and workflows within JIRA, Confluence, and Roadmunk or similar systems; offshore development team experience is a plus
- Skilled multi-tasker with project management skills to work cross-functionally, and manage deadlines against multiple deliverables
- Experience with writing epics & story maps: detailed feature specifications, acceptance criteria, process mapping and power-point/keynote presentation
- Comfortable actively working with engineers and participating in technical discussions
- Capable of effective collaboration by actively engaging with team members and cross-functional partners to achieve common goals and enhance overall productivity
The Digital Product & UX team is a group of customer-centric problem solvers, with a growth mindset. We connect the dots by taking our company strategic objectives and making them tangible & measurable - while having some fun along the way. Communication and storytelling is how we foster relationships across the organization, and ensure we always lead with the "Why" behind everything we do. Ready to solve customer problems while leveraging innovative thinking and new digital technology? We want to hear from you!How We Work Together
- Adaptable - We change before we have to
- Entrepreneurial - We own it
- Collaborative - There's no "I" in Tory
- Client & Brand Focused - We put ourselves in Tory's shoes
- Live the Values - We show up for each other
- Functional Expertise - We're constantly learning and growing
We show up with honesty & kindness, act with integrity & compassion, work with passion & humility and lead with excellence & humor.Compensation Range
The compensation range for this position is 75,000.00 USD - 90,000.00 USD. Our offer will be based on your relevant experience and work location.Benefits Information
We offer a generous set of benefits to help you take care of your heath, create financial security, and achieve wellness in all areas of your life. Here are highlights of key benefits available to all Tory Burch members that work over 30 hours.Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Tory Burch LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual's age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) or sexual orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, disability or membership in any other protected class under applicable law. Likewise, we will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance No. 184652. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment. Disability Accommodation
Tory Burch is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require assistance or an accommodation with the hiring process, please contact email@example.com .