With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues.
Founded in 1968 and acquired by PVH Corp. in 2003, Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses. We strive to make a positive impact on the world. We inspire passion in our people. We embody authenticity and embrace individuality.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world's leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognised for celebrating the essence of "classic American cool" style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010. We engage consumers through 360° marketing campaigns, innovative events, exciting collaborations and brand partnerships, and work with some of the biggest names from the world of Fashion, Art, Music and Entertainment. About THE ROLE
The Wholesale Planning team is responsible for the selection, range building and product strategy for wholesale Region North (UK, Ireland, Netherlands and the Nordics). In a constantly changing retail environment, we strive to build and plan the best assortment for each of our wholesale partners based upon customer profile, sales targets and regional retail landscape.
Working closely with the Wholesale sales team, our wholesale partners and demand planning at EHQ collaboration, strong communication and a passion for opportunity and success are the foundations for this team.
Reporting into the VP Finance, the Senior Planner plays a key role in delivering the range strategy for one of our brands. Collaborating with their planning counterparts, they are responsible for creating a strategy, which supports business growth, drives ASP (Average Selling Price) whilst protecting brand image.
As one of the senior members of the team, you will coach, inspire and lead your team to future success. You will involve yourself in PVH wide projects, delivering results that will support our long-term plan.Responsibilities include:
- Manage brand planning strategy for Wholesale channels across NOS (Never Out of Stock) and fashion
- Collaborate with the Finance team to determine sales and budget plan for Region North
- Sales planning: Developing sales plans and strategies to achieve the brand's sales targets. This includes setting sales goals, determining pricing and discounting strategies, and establishing sales incentives and promotions.
- Provide guidance and direction for the Planners to work in close collaboration with the wholesale team to build fashion range plan
- Manage Planners to effectively deliver an effective ASP (Average Selling Price) strategy, increased productivity rates, improved option efficiencies and synergies across all channels
- Oversee and sign off the NOS (Never Out of Stock) planning for wholesale in collaboration with EHQ demand planning, maximising opportunities whilst ensuring stock efficiency.
- Partner with senior Wholesale team to forecast future sales budgets for key wholesale accounts and to understand specific trading requirements.
- Drive in-season cross channel optimisation updating wider business on stock threats and opportunities, Reviewing orderbooks and available stock to optimize opportunity across the market.
- Relationship management: Building and maintaining strong relationships with key retail partners. This involves regular communication, conducting business reviews, and addressing any issues or concerns that may arise.
- Assortment planning: Collaborating with retailers to determine the optimal assortment of products to carry in their stores & online. This includes analyzing sales data, market trends, and customer preferences to identify opportunities for new products or discontinuing underperforming ones.
- Performance analysis: Monitoring sales performance and analyzing key performance indicators (KPIs) to evaluate the effectiveness of the brand's strategies and make data-driven decisions. This includes analyzing sales by retailer, product category, and geographic region.
- Working closely with the division and wholesale teams to ensure alignment and effective execution of the wholesale brand strategy. This includes attending meetings, providing input on product selection and development, and resolving any issues or concerns that may arise.
- Working with EHQ to support future demand plans to both design and supply chain functions. Support on both financial and assortment strategy. Support EHQ wider projects to support and develop the systems in place.
- Manage central planning documents ensuring key deadlines are hit for Wholesale central functions
- Align with supply chain and division to determine intake flow and end of season stock exit volumes.
- Support post season analysis and feedback creation
- Drive reporting strategy ensuring brand/channel consistency.
- Work with the Amsterdam division/s to exploit their capability and ensure ways of working are established in line with the business model
- Motivate, lead and develop your team. Setting the highest standards and setting the structure up for future success
- Provide a strong leadership style supporting the brand strategy and encourage others to do so
About WHAT WE OFFER
- You're currently performing at Senior Planner level or Planner ready for the next step up
- You have solid experience in managing teams, developing, and coaching future potential leaders
- You build great relationships with teams to Inspire Trust and use your stakeholder management skills to Collaborate to Win
- You Connect to Consumers and Make Informed Decisions together to deliver customer-centric solutions and achieve great results
- You have experience working with Buyers to drive out range plans supported by in-depth analysis
- You have experience working in a faced paced environment and can Adapt Fast to the business needs and priorities
- You're commercially astute and highly analytical, Making Informed Decisions and communicate with impact across all levels
- You have in-depth knowledge of the current competitive market place
- You Stay Curious by questioning, acting and learning every day
At PVH, we understand that the success of our organisation is directly related to our hardworking and dedicated associates who contribute their time and talents to help make our Company the success it is. That is why we are committed to providing a competitive and comprehensive benefits program that offers the protection, peace of mind and flexibility designed to support our associates - both at home and at work.
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.