With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues.
Founded in 1968 and acquired by PVH Corp. in 2003, Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses. We strive to make a positive impact on the world. We inspire passion in our people. We embody authenticity and embrace individuality.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world's leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognised for celebrating the essence of "classic American cool" style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010. We engage consumers through 360° marketing campaigns, innovative events, exciting collaborations and brand partnerships, and work with some of the biggest names from the world of Fashion, Art, Music and Entertainment. About THE ROLE
The Wholesale Planning team is responsible for the selection, range building and product strategy for the Region North (UK, Ireland, Netherlands and the Nordics). In a constantly changing retail environment, we strive to build the best assortment for each of our retail, wholesale partners based upon customer profile, sales targets and regional retail landscape.
Working closely with the wholesale team, our wholesale partners and demand planning at EHQ, collaboration, strong communication and a passion for opportunity and success are the foundations for this team.
Reporting into the Senior Wholesale Planner, the TH Wholesale Planner plays a key role in delivering the range strategy for a number of divisions for the Tommy Hilfiger brand. Focusing on our seasonal ranges they will work closely with the NOS Demand Planning in EHQ to ensure a cohesive strategy across the wider offer.
Collaborating with the wholesale sales team they are responsible for creating a strategy, which supports business growth, drives ASP (Average Selling Price) whilst protecting brand image.Responsibilities include the following in relation to the Tommy Hilfiger brand:
- Manage, implement and maintain the optimal seasonal ranges in accordance with defined business processes and deadlines
- Plan and deliver higher ASP (Average Selling Price), increased productivity rates, improved option efficiencies and synergies across all channels
- Support Senior Planner throughout the budgeting process across Wholesale
- Alongside wholesale set division and category plans for the upcoming buy periods and present to Wholesale stakeholders
- Align with both NOS (Never Out of Stock) Wholesale teams to ensure full range offer is cohesive and focused.
- Manage central planning documents ensuring key deadlines are hit for Wholesale central functions
- Build ranges that effectively display products to best satisfy customer needs and improves the overall shopping experience
- Determine sizing strategy based on in depth analysis
- Optimise range performance through micro-range analysis and reporting, working with the trading teams
- Support in delivering the planned sales and profitability across the divisions by managing and optimising departments through effective planning
- Support the business with seasonal customer priorities analysis and implementation
- Lead monthly/seasonal forecast review and hindsight for Wholesale
- Support post-season analysis and feedback accordingly
- Maintain planning data/fields within various systems: SAP BW/ HANA, Excel
- Working with EHQ seasonally input data for Region North utilsing the Integrated Demand Planning tools and discuss plans & trade outlook with EHQ
About WHAT WE OFFER
- You're currently performing at Planner level or Junior Planner ready for the next step up
- You have solid experience in managing teams, developing, and coaching future potential leaders
- You build great relationships with teams to Inspire Trust and use your stakeholder management skills to Collaborate to Win
- You Connect to Consumers and Make Informed Decisions together to deliver customer-centric solutions and achieve great results
- You have experience working with Buyers to drive out range plans supported by in-depth analysis
- You have experience working in a faced paced environment and can Adapt Fast to the business needs and priorities
- You're commercially astute and highly analytical, Making Informed Decisions and communicate with impact across all levels
- You have in-depth knowledge of the current competitive market place
- You Stay Curious by questioning, acting and learning every day
At PVH, we understand that the success of our organisation is directly related to our hardworking and dedicated associates who contribute their time and talents to help make our Company the success it is. That is why we are committed to providing a competitive and comprehensive benefits program that offers the protection, peace of mind and flexibility designed to support our associates - both at home and at work.
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.