With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues.
Founded in 1968 and acquired by PVH Corp. in 2003, Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses. We strive to make a positive impact on the world. We inspire passion in our people. We embody authenticity and embrace individuality.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world's leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognised for celebrating the essence of "classic American cool" style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010. We engage consumers through 360° marketing campaigns, innovative events, exciting collaborations and brand partnerships, and work with some of the biggest names from the world of Fashion, Art, Music and Entertainment.
VM COORDINATOR, UK About THE ROLE
The PVH Visual Merchandising team is ultimately responsible for creating and implementing the amazing visual displays we see in our showrooms, at events and in our stores across the whole of Region North. They act as brand guardians, maintaining the look and feel whilst protecting the strong visual and globally recognised brand aesthetics so many of us have come to identify with so well.
The VM Coordinator is responsible for the implementation of the visual direction, following both brand guidelines in your given area of stores, making changes to suit the local market and environment where necessary.
The VM Coordinator takes ownership to support and maintain the visual standards across all Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein locations in their given area. Maintain and uphold our brand's identity and deliver world class window display when required, adapting the styling to suit local market and stock allocation (pop-ups/ marketing events etc). Train, develop and inspire their key contacts, brand ambassadors and the in-store teams.
Working closely with the Senior VM Coordinator and the VM Manager they prioritise tasks and manage daily planning and store visits.Responsibilities include: Creative
Planning and Organisation
- Be aware of visual direction provided by Amsterdam head office and use it effectively to enforce the Region North vision
- Ensure the mannequins, in the given area of stores, are installed correctly and styled correctly - this should include composition and positioning, across both brands
- Dress any windows in the given area of stores, to accepted brand standard
- Adapt styling to suit local market/stock package or buy
- Refresh the layout of the floors across all doors regularly, to inject new life and interest into existing collections, considering the Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein vision at all times
- Ensure all imagery and Point of Sales (POS) is always current, correctly sized and in good condition
- Work alongside and develop the in-store teams/ brand specialists to ensure they understand the standards and vision for Visual Merchandising
- Ensure the majority of doors in the given area of stores, sit in the "progress and elevate " category, at least 50%
- Know and understand the Visual Merchandising schedule for the year ahead, ensuring daily duties and holidays are planned around it
- Create own daily schedule, ensuring regular visits to all doors
- Plan ahead, including group training days on and off site
- Ensure regular communication to the given area of stores, by email or phone
- Plan visits ahead to ensure relevant store team's availability for coaching purposes
- Attend local market training with the VM manager
- Liaise with the Senior VM Coordinator and the VM Manager for support and further direction when required
- Organise and deliver all Visual Merchandising kit for your area including mannequins and POS
- Maintain a close working relationship with the team, sharing relevant information and providing support
- Maintain regular communication with the stores in your given area, offering advice and support on all Visual Merchandising related issues
- Ensure all doors in your given area receive all Visual Merchandising directives and updates for Region North
- Ensure a close relationship with Operations and Area Managers, working together to deliver the best Visual Merchandising service possible
- Liaise with Buying and Merchandising teams on deliveries, stock issues and general feedback
About WHAT WE OFFER
- You have previous experience in a Visual Merchandising field role
- You have a creative/retail background
- You have window/styling experience from a previous role
- You have strong project management skills, able to work at pace and Adapt Fast
- You Stay Curious and Take Ownership by using initiative and making decisions
- You're creative and Act with Purpose to get results
- You have good competitor and market knowledge and use this to Inspire Trust and Collaborate to Win
At PVH, we understand that the success of our organisation is directly related to our hardworking and dedicated associates who contribute their time and talents to help make our Company the success it is. That is why we are committed to providing a competitive and comprehensive benefits program that offers the protection, peace of mind and flexibility designed to support our associates - both at home and at work.
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.