Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
We are looking for a highly motivated Senior Buyer EMEA (m/f/d) to strengthen our EMEA Buying team. The successful candidate would be a driven individual with an eye for detail who can build not just commercial but engaging retail assortments.What you can expect:
- Lead the selection & quantification of the European retail assortment which is reflecting the specific needs of the region
- Ensuring profitable growth by creating an assortment structure that includes both a high degree of commerciality as well as delivering a coherent fashion statement each season
- Building strong relationships with all interfaces and working closely with all GMM departments as well as with brand management & design
- Improve and reimagine the order processes in terms of efficiency, digitalization and consumer centricity
- Collaborate across a portfolio of retail initiatives which help build strengthen our EMEA brand positioning within our business portfolio
- Identify fashion trends and white space opportunities to further grow the EMEAmarket share
- Min. 5-6 years experience as a Buyer/Merchandiser within the fashion industry, ideally from a Retail background
- Men formal wear knowledge is a plus
- Highly organized and structured with the ability to prioritise successfully
- Numeric, analytical person with a hands-on mentality and profound knowledge of all relevant retail KPIs
- Proactive team player who due to the velocity and high complexity of the business is used to work in a fast paced environment, learning quickly and displaying resilience under pressure
- Computer proficient in MS Office (e.g. Excel), preferably experience with SAP
- Fluent (verbal and written in English, additional languages are a plus
- Highly motivated to work in a very dynamic environment
- High travel commitment to the markets
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.