Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
HUGO BOSS is looking for a customer centric team player with a passion for apparel and fashion. Reporting into the Regional Head of E-Commerce, the E-Commerce Coordinator will be based in our new Cremorne office which is home to the support office for Australia and South East Asia for a 12 Months Fixed Term Contract.. What you can expect:
- Be the first point of contact for customers contacting Hugo Boss and respond to their queries promptly, professionally and with due courtesy to resolve their complaints
- Manage incoming Customer Care enquiries via calls, e-mails, chats and WhatsApp
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support
- Maintain a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Manage & drive Live Chat & Style Advise for Australia
- Know our products inside and out to answer customer enquiries and provide sale advise.
- Keep records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Meet personal/customer service team targets and call handling quotas
- Recognise common complaints and highlight any policy that may be aggravating customer complaints.
- Identify and develop new areas of Online Customer Experience opportunities & optimize existing setup & processes
- Develop regional Customer Care knowledgebase & encourage knowledge sharing across CC teams.
- Support CC Teams in other markets and act as a liaison between markets/ region and global Headquarter
- Manage & rollout regional E-Commerce projects
- Coordinate and ensure corporate brand representation across online partners
- Support with new online partner business development
- Understand retail law in relation to sales of goods, faulty goods, refunds, pricing and service expectations and be able to explain this to Store Management if required
- Keeping abreast of E-Commerce sales & CC trends in Australia and providing feedback to regional HQ
- 5+ years' experience working a Customer Care role
- Experience in managing Customer enquiries via calls, e-mails, chats and WhatsApp
- Experience in E-Commerce
- University degree in business or related disciplines
- Self-motivation and willingness to learn and be coachable
- Excellent communication skills
- Open personality to foster collaboration & teamwork
- Ability to work cross-functionally & cross-markets with a broad range of stakeholders & business partners.
- Skills in stakeholder management across different markets & channels
- Strong organization skills
- Expert computer skills - including MS Excel, PowerPoint, programming, etc.
- Work experience in any of the South-East Asian-Pacific markets is a plus
- Annual clothing allowance
- Additional birthday leave
- Up to 65% off our premium product range
- Earn up to $2,000 per person you refer through our employee referral program
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program
- Ongoing training and career development opportunities
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.