Wechat & .CN play a key strategic role in accelerating our digital brand eCommerce strategy in China. Winning on these platforms & delivering a premium end-to-end consumer experience will be key to success for this role. The person will have strong ownership to manage store operation, elevate the luxury experience online and improve operation KPI to achieve commercial success with solid operation knowledge. This person will have opportunity to be key interface to local vendors, global digital team to grow to be future leader of DTC channel.Responsibilities: Store Planning & Strategy
Store Operation & Execution
- Build up daily/monthly/quarterly sales & operation KPI & closely monitor and adjust based on business situation
- Define key priorities & initiatives needed to drive conversion & experience elevation on quarterly basis
- Build up holistic plan for normal days & seasonal key campaign & special moments by partnership with design team, UX, digital marketing, performance, product, marketing, etc to lock resource and define consumer touch point.
- Summarize learnings and improvement proposal on regular basis and provide insights and recommendations to internal & external teams
- Capable of building learning deck & brief to local & global stakeholder and strive for the resource & changes to fulfil local market needs regard assets, content, campaign plan, warehouse service, etc
- Have solid knowledge on consumer journey & work with IT & solution vendor to develop the function & capability to elevate the experience & drive KPI improvement
Leadership & Ownership
- Hands on manage day to day operation execution with team & venders
- Lead & accountable for shop management including building up seasonal store calendar and business plan, TP/vendor management, store site design/feature/innovation management with cross functional support
- Lead, drive & own the communication with all internal stakeholders including brand, creative, IT, finance, client service, digital marketing, etc to drive the premium shopping experience on platforms.
- Lead & drive daily site merchandising plan and user journey optimization like search optimization, PLP creation, campaign landing page, etc based on data analytics
- Manage end to end value add service enhancement, packaging management, delivery service, etc.
- Manage our external agencies & technology partners to meet agreed targets & build up development plan on wechat.
- Omni channel collaboration with retail on key initiatives like remote sales
- Vendor management to deliver agreed plan
- Willing to coordinate & consolidate resource and support cross function to support achieve channel development
- Detail oriented to drive operation & execution excellence
- University graduate
- 5+ years experiences in E-commerce
- Solid knowledge of eCommerce store operation on WeChat & .CN
- Have necessary understanding & experiences with end-to-end project management & comprehensive knowledge across product/traffic/UIUX/marketing activation
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Solid Vendor management & KPI set up
- Detail oriented & Client centric thinking
- Thinking leader & proactive to drive the changes
- Written and oral communication skills in English
- Working experience in global organization
- Luxury industry experience is a plus