Our Berlin Coaching and Training team is growing, just like On, and with this comes the exciting opportunity to become our first Content and Knowledge Management Specialist for our Customer Service Team.
You will be part of our Coaching and Training Team, focussing on creating, managing, and maintaining content and knowledge across several platforms. You are organized with an affection for details and love to manage knowledge to support your team and stakeholders. Keeping the big picture in mind when creating new structures is easy for you, just like collaborating with different stakeholders effectively.
- You oversee all knowledge-related activities, including the management, capturing, sharing, and accessibility of knowledge assets within our customer service teams.
- You work alongside stakeholders, such as our leads, global project teams, and our customer service representatives, to promote and optimize the usage of the team's knowledge assets
- You implement, review and drive processes and formats that inspire easy knowledge management workflows for stakeholders and users
- You implement our quality standards to all existing as well as new knowledge according to our guiding principles
- You own the upkeep and creation of all templates to reflect changes and new processes
- You make sure all our training content, as well as our templates, follow the On tone of voice and our training principles
- You will work across teams, managing content from our DTC and B2B teams in close alignment with our global teams
- You will analyze data and feedback to improve our knowledge management and accessibility processes
- 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Exceptional written communication skills
- Your self-organization and project management are top-notch
. Experience with Salesforce, Salesforce Knowledge, D365, and other knowledge
management tools is a plus
- Thorough approach to projects, including strong communication and stakeholder
- You have a data-driven mindset and approach
- English on a native level (C2)
Meet The Team
Happiness is the only thing that multiplies when shared. So, take the chance and deliver happiness all day, every day at On! You will work in a team-player Team, which loves new challenges and where happiness is part of their DNA. If you want to take every opportunity to WOW our customers, our team and On - we would be happy to write stories together.
What We Offer
On is a place that is centered around growth and progress. We offer an environment designed to give people the tools to develop holistically - to stay active, to learn, explore and innovate. Our distinctive approach combines a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with access to personal self-care for both physical and mental well-being, so each person is led by purpose.
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.