We are excited to offer this role to a passionate, business-oriented, pragmatic, and proactive Legal Counsel who has a demonstrated ability to independently manage a diverse and complex workload, while maintaining priorities and proactively anticipating issues.
As team member of the On Legal team, you take ownership in a broad range of day-to-day topics in the area of commercial and contract law and other legal issues that arise at a fast growing premium sports brand.
- Provide the entire organization with hands-on advise in a broad range of legal topics, with a particular focus on commercial and contract law (e.g. marketing, sponsoring, IT, joint development contracts).
- Provide legal advice and support for our marketing activities and in particular for our Olympic activities scheduled for the upcoming year, ensuring compliance with Olympic regulations and navigate legal aspects of sponsorships, partnerships, event activations and logistics.
- Support the legal aspects of the global expansion of On's retail stores, including contract negotiations, lease agreements, and compliance with applicable laws; - - Collaborate with cross-functional teams and external counsels to facilitate a seamless expansion process.
- Support the Legal Team at On in various internal and external projects.
- Show strong analytical and problem-solving abilities to address complex legal and business challenges while maintaining your priorities.
- Stay updated with the latest developments, industry trends, and best practices in your focus area. Your commitment to ongoing learning and professional development in the ever-evolving field of commercial law is crucial.
- Law Degree (Swiss or European bar admission is a plus)
- 5 - 10 years post qualification experience in an international law firm and in-house
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills to interact with stakeholders at all levels
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities to address complex legal and business challenges
- Collaborative nature and the ability to build relationships with diverse teams and stakeholders
- Innovative mindset with a passion for identifying and protecting innovative ideas
- Commitment to continuous learning and staying updated with the latest developments in your focus area
- Business proficiency in English is a must, other languages are a plus
Meet The Team
Working out of our brand new head-office in Zurich, the On legal team supports all business units across the globe in their daily endeavors. Being part of the Legal Team at On means to be an entrepreneurial minded self-starter, who likes teamwork and is not afraid of venturing into unknown territory and working autonomously and with a high degree of proactiveness.
Your mission is to provide the global organization with business-oriented advise and therewith helping and enabling On to grow internally and externally. You will be part of a team of lawyers and paralegals and report to the Head of Corporate Legal of On.
What We Offer
On is a place that is centered around growth and progress. We offer an environment designed to give people the tools to develop holistically - to stay active, to learn, explore and innovate. Our distinctive approach combines a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with access to personal self-care for both physical and mental well-being, so each person is led by purpose.
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.