On has become the fastest growing running brand in the world, and our team and business are rapidly expanding around the globe. As Management Board Coordinator (Executive Assistant), you will support two management board members in their day-to-day work. This dynamic and multifaceted position is for someone who is passionate about supporting two of our management board members and thrives at being flexible in a very fast-paced environment.
- Assist two management board members in administrative tasks of their day-to-day work (including agenda- and travel management, managing external relationships, handling ad-hoc projects) and be part of a wider pool to support our management board at On
- Work behind the scenes to prioritise, solve problems and deal with inquiries before they are brought to the management board members (e.g. internal and external communication on their behalf)
- Assist their teams as as a whole (align schedules with different team members, plan off-site meetings and events and support with projects as needed)
- You bring in 5+ years experience as executive assistant or in a similar position supporting key leadership members
- Strong sense of independent thinking, and pro-active decision-making under pressure
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build strong relationships with team members as well as our external partners
- Excitement about working at the interface between multiple key nodes of a fast growing company
- Excellence in creative problem solving, paired with a growth mindset, and a superior "can-do"- spirit
- An entrepreneurial mindset that thrives being challenged
- Fluent in English (both verbally and written)
Meet The Team
We are the LED Team at On. Our mission? Delivering the wow. We are resourceful and proactive, think ahead, take on ownership and work independently. As part of the Leadership Enablement Desk, this role will offer you the opportunity to be at the very pulse of On's growth. Join our team and keep On moving at top speed.
What We Offer
On is a place that is centered around growth and progress. We offer an environment designed to give people the tools to develop holistically - to stay active, to learn, explore and innovate. Our distinctive approach combines a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with access to personal self-care for both physical and mental well-being, so each person is led by purpose.
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.