Our Talent (HR) team is expanding with the growth of On and we are looking for an enthusiastic person to join our team. You will have the opportunity to shape On's people agenda through collaborating with the team on a variety of people related topics. This role is for someone who strives for efficiency, whilst continuously seeking new and improved ways to support the organisation and the business. This role is based in Berlin and will focus on supporting our Happiness Delivery (Customer Service) and Operations team.
- Act as a true partner to the business by being the main point of contact for all Talent related topics and by advising managers and team members
- Contribute to setting up the organisation for future growth (organisational changes, leadership and people development)
- Shape how On embeds and keeps its culture and ways of working
- Closely team up with Talent Acquisition for hiring, with Talent Operations to ensure seamless workflows and data excellence as well as with the Compensation Team
- Lead Talent projects in the areas of e.g. performance, culture, compensation, etc.
- Oversee the team member life cycle and Talent operational elements incl. onboarding, offboarding, payroll topics, work permits, etc.
- Besides being excited to be part of the team that is putting the fun into the run for millions of people, we hope you'll also bring:
5+ years of experience in an HR Advisory / HR Business Partner role in an international, fast paced environment
- A team player with an entrepreneurial mindset who thrives when being challenged
- A can-do attitude and an innovative way of solving problems
- Experience in cross-functional collaboration with a focus on delivering exceptional support
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build strong relationships with people
- Fluent in English and German
Meet The Team
Being part of the talent team at On means to do things differently, we don't do things just because they are what "HR does". We build, grow, enable and empower the team to drive the future of On. Because this is what matters to us. Because we are On.
What We Offer
On is a place that is centered around growth and progress. We offer an environment designed to give people the tools to develop holistically - to stay active, to learn, explore and innovate. Our distinctive approach combines a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with access to personal self-care for both physical and mental well-being, so each person is led by purpose.
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.