POSITION TITLE: Business Analyst, Transformation and Analytics Team POSITION REPORTS TO (TITLE):
Director, Supply Chain PMO POSITION LOCATION:
285 Madison Ave POSITION SUMMARY:
Be a part of PVH Supply Chain Analytics! This Transformation & Analytics team is passionate about powering a world-class, data-driven Supply Chain through exceptional data & analytics, driving impactful business decisions and insights. Supply Chain Data & Analytics play a critical role in unlocking transformational outcomes within our supply chain.
The Transformation and Analytics Team is a lean team within the corporate Supply Chain and is responsible for managing Data & Analytics, Tech Strategy and PMO/Project Management needs of the PVH Global Supply Chain. The goal of the PMO function is to outline PMO framework and Methodology and leverage it to define, execute and manage initiatives to help achieve strategic goals of PVH Supply Chain.
The Business Analyst role will be responsible for working closely with teams and stakeholders across PVH supply chain to define and gather business requirements for the global data and analytics platform. This individual will be responsible for translating business needs into functional requirements and work with product & engineering teams to deliver technical solutions aligned with business needs. Business Analyst will partner closely with product managers, product owners and product/technical teams to deliver product increments that include vital User Acceptance Testing (UAT), training, demos, and rollout of product solutions. PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES Requirements & Product Roadmap
Functional & Business User Testing
- Partner with Product Owner and Product managers to understand product roadmap and vision and translate them into tangible requirements.
- Responsible for collaborating with business teams and stakeholders to gather and document business/functional requirements with clarity and completeness that minimizes later rework.
- Responsible for collaborating with business teams and stakeholders to capture and document Business process definition (both current and future state) for things owned by Global Supply.
- Responsible for translating business/functional requirements into wireframes and functional specifications.
- Bring structure to business requests and problems by breaking them down into business needs, what questions are being answered and how the solution ultimately solves that problem.
- Leverage data and analysis techniques to solve business problems, drive value, and gain insight from information in a scalable, reproducible, and automated manner.
- Translates requirements into an analytical product approach.
End to end delivery of advanced analytic solutions:
- Review and provide feedback to engineering teams on functional test scripts/scenarios.
- Actively collaborate with engineering teams to validate solution(s) throughout each sprint and ensure they meet the business requirements.
- Participate in end-of-sprint demos in partnership with product owner and product manager; facilitate and collate business feedback during the demos.
- Coordinate with product owner, business stakeholders and end users on user acceptance testing strategy, planning, execution and tracking.
INTERNAL & EXTERNAL CONTACTS Internal Contacts:
- Understands and can contribute to discussions with business on analyses of large datasets (both structured and unstructured) to surface trends and insights using advanced analytics methods.
- Prepares and delivers visualizations and internal presentations that translate analytic capabilities into tangible, actionable solutions for business partners to implement.
- Liaison for systems related issues, requests, etc.
- Communicate and work across business, product and engineering on all issues and needs.
- Craft and deliver presentations on new capabilities and enhancements to assigned platforms.
Regional and corporate teams located in the US, Europe, Hong Kong and India
Supply leadership & direct report teams, PVH Technology team, Corporate Responsibility team External Contacts:
Third party partners and service providers, as needed DECISION MAKING
- Provide recommendations and help teams to make decisions in a timely manner and escalate when necessary.
- Utilize good communication and tactical skills to drive effective and efficient execution of projects.
- Prioritize work and escalate issues as needed to meet timelines with high levels of quality.
- Ability to build good working relationships; collaborates toward deadlines and deliverables.
- Uses creativity in communication to clearly articulate written and visual messages; includes creative usage of Power Point to convey messages.
- Trusted and respected resource as the "connector" to keep project teams on track.
- Self-starter with a curious mind who proactively seeks out resources needed to be successful.
- Ability to engage externally with industry groups and partners and represent PVH.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented setting with peers who are energized about building the future together.
- Ability to work on multiple initiatives and adapt to evolving priorities with ease.
- Ability to interface with stakeholders across multiple countries and cultures.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE Education & Experience:
- Embrace PVH's core values: Individuality, Partnership, Passion, Integrity, and Accountability.
- University Degree
- 3-5 years' experience working in a business analysis role.
- 3-5 years of business analysis experience in Fashion, Retail or CPG industries is preferred.
- Experience in building strategic, impactful, business-driven insights from data.
- Experience working in cross-functional teams delivering consumer analytics solutions or digital products using Agile methodologies.
- Experience writing detailed user stories and creating and maintaining a product backlog.
- Ability to work with & understand raw data, knowledge of preprocessing procedures and ability to prepare data for modeling.
- Previous experience implementing data and advanced analytics platforms, capabilities & solutions.
- Experience dealing with multiple stakeholders and balancing priorities against competing interests.
- Familiarity/Experience with Project management tools such as Jira, Smartsheet, preferable.
- Experience with data visualization software such as MicroStrategy, Power BI, Tableau etc., preferable.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, and presentation skills (Powerpoint) - communicates effectively and at the right level based on the audience.
- Cross functional coordination - coordinates input and participation from diverse set of business stakeholders.
- Business Relationships - grows and strengthens relationships with business partners.
- Knowledge of Agile process and principles as well as Waterfall project management.
- Goal oriented and self-motivated within a collaborative team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts.
- Agile methodology certifications, preferable.
Pay Range: $80,000 - $100,000
PVH currently provides base salary ranges for all positions-on job advertisements-in the United States based on local requirements. These ranges are based on what PVH reasonably believes that it will pay an associate for their base salary for said position at the time of the posting. Individual compensation will ultimately be determined based on a variety of relevant factors including but-not limited to qualifications, geographic location and other relevant skills. PVH is committed to providing a market-competitive total rewards package to eligible associates, which includes diverse and robust health and insurance benefits to meet the varied needs of our associates and an above-market 401(k) contribution to help our associates save for retirement. We also offer career growth opportunities, empowering our associates to design their future at PVH.
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH