Why Join Us
The Ermenegildo Zegna Group is one of Italy's most famous family driven enterprises and a world leader in luxury menswear. Founded in 1910, Zegna is deeply grounded in history and craftsmanship, yet always at the forefront of contemporary innovation and style. We are pioneers who embrace change, take ownership of our actions and work to create the world we want. With over 500 points of sale and 7,000 employees worldwide, we're as proud of our people as our products and look for others that share our passion and commitment to excellence and authenticity. YOUR OPPORTUNITY
As a Made to Measure Manager
, you will manage and develop the MTM business within the store by promoting the activity, developing a client base and ensuring that appropriate service standards are maintained.
Reporting directly to the Store Manager, you will be responsible for optimizing the sales development of the store and maintain a personal customer base. HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE:
WHO YOU ARE:
- Maximize store sales and revenue utilizing all available data, knowledge of the business and marketplace to consistently seek new opportunities to improve core business.
- Monitor all MTM customers and develops strategies with the sales team that are focused on retention.
- Participate in MTM selling activities with the team.
- Support second fitting appointments
- Train and develop MTM skills with the sales team: Ensure that all staff can communicate effectively to customers on MTM services.
- Organize and deliver MTM training in the Stores; including product measurement training and order processing overview.
- Actively promotes MTM services outside the Store.
- Act as an ambassador of the Company representing the appropriate image and style.
- Participate in relevant local events to promote brand and store.
- Create partnerships, connections with local network!
- Maintain MTM area ensuring all tools are current and easily accessible for the sales team
- Enter all MTM orders through FIT and communicates special requests to HQ
- Provide the sales team with order confirmations via email.
- Maintain MTM order chart and update sold out fabric
- Work with MTM Administrators to manage any delivery or customs issues for product imports
- Produce weekly and monthly sell-out analysis; Analyze selling reports and develops business strategy
- 3-4 years of experience in garment construction and sizing
- Ability to self-learn and self-develop
- Key role in organizing and managing MTM related events successfully.
- Proven record in consistently providing and ensuring customer service that communicates luxury.
- Demonstrated intimate knowledge and understanding of products and Zegna collection.
- Team leadership experience includes coaching operational, technical as well as customer care skills
- Experience with driving performance and achieving results through cross function collaboration.
- $80,000 - $100,000 based on experience.