Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
HUGO BOSS Ticino SA, sited in Coldrerio Switzerland, masters the fashion flow for all the Brands of the product groups Shirt & Neckwear, Knitwear, Bodywear & Hosiery, Footwear, Accessories and Licenses.
By now, we are searching for an enthusiastic and dynamic young professional within our Accessories Business Unit, who will take care of the following tasks: What you can expect:
- Participate in defining the framework of the collection by assisting Brand Managers (product content, pricing structure, market and brand requirements);
- Take part in the presentation of the collection and in recurring product meetings;
- Be in constant contact with the Regions and Markets to get feedback and steer the collection accordingly with the Brand Managers.
- Provide new reports and analyze historical sales data, identifying key indicators that can be used as a base for a successful collection strategy;
- Perform ad hoc analysis, market research and competitor analysis;
- Assist sales forecasting in collaboration with operations to ensure production delivery and capacity requirements are met.
- Have 1 or 2 years of experience in International Fashion Companies in a similar role;
- High level of MS-Office, advanced competence in Excel and PowerPoint , knowledge of SAP will be a plus;
- Deep interest and feeling for fashion and accessories world (materials, products, processes, markets);
- Fluent in English;
- Be detail oriented, with great organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks;
- Be an outstanding communicator and a proactive, goal-oriented team player.
- International, multilingual and inspirational working environment (digital and innovation focused);
- Company focus on welfare and alignment between work and personal life: Smart Working program and Time flexibility approach;
- Health and Safety constant support and Fitness space;
- Full relocation support for employees coming from abroad.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.