Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
We are looking for a motivated Pattern Designer / Pattern Maker (m/f/d) to join our Pattern Design Tailoring BOSS Womenswear team, ideally with a focus on blazers & jackets. You are passionate about the product development process and have strong communication skills? A highly motivated team with flat hierarchies and a lot of fun at work is looking forward to your joining.What you can expect:
- Independent creation and production of 2D patterns using Assyst and 3D according to creative specifications. Further development until production approval, taking into account quality requirements and processing costs
- Creation of 3D simulations for development up to the digital showroom
- Support in the area of 3D interfaces and colleagues
- Conducting fittings with 3D simulations and real prototypes
- Development of new fits according to fashion and quality requirements
- Assessment of grading in relation to target groups
- Creation of production documents in PLM and Illustrator
- Ensuring and supervising prototypes and salesman samples in terms of quality, processing, and fit
- Participation in projects
- Close collaboration with technical product development, vendors, and design
- A successfully completed training as a clothing engineer and/or technician
- Ideally, at least 3 years of professional experience as a pattern maker in pattern development
- Expertise in pattern, production, and processing techniques in merchandise product development
- Excellent expertise in 3D product development, creating 3D style simulations, conducting virtual fittings, and working with 3D collaboration platforms
- Solid knowledge of 3D software is a requirement, ideally with CLO3D
- Good knowledge of industrial processing processes
- Strong communication skills and very good written and spoken English
- Good knowledge of MS Office and SAP/PDM
- Open, competent, and confident appearance, as well as assertiveness and resilience
#LI-SF1 Your benefits:
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation.