Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
The PR Associate, Social & Talent Relations
will have a unique experience to help develop and drive the success of the HUGO BOSS brand in the US market, while utilizing their connections in the industry, working on events and growing brand awareness through social campaigns. This position will also support the business in hypergrowth markets for retail and wholesale channels.What you can expect:Responsibilities include, but not limited to the following:Social Media
- Liaison with HQ on global social calendar to ensure campaigns and products are available in the US for the launch
- Liaison with HQ to receive quarterly social listening reports for the US market and report to the local teams
- Support brand partnerships with content for social amplification
- Support local brand ambassador activations which include but is not limited to influencers, athletes & VIPs
- Manage online media program with HQ & liaison with local team to ensure products are available in the US for the launch
- Support Director of Marketing & Comm in developing and executing paid influencer campaigns that align with the Global Strategy
- Liaison with HQ and local team on influencer seeding programs
- Liaison with HQ team on celebrity dressing, activations and events taking place in the US market
- Support brand events by securing influencer attendance for social amplification
- Actively pitch stylists for VIP and Influencer placement opportunities.
- Support Marketing & Communications team on brand ambassador activations which include but is not limited to the BOSS Cast, local athlete & talent partnerships, etc
- Manage and track influencer & talent budget. Utilize budget to exercise strategic decisions in partnership with management.
- Manage local influencer agency.
Partnerships & Sports Marketing
- Support on execution of local brand events in key markets through influencer and social amplification
- Liaison with HQ on executing brand events taking place in the US Market- Fashion Shows, Press Days, Brand Events, Sporting Events, Fashion Events, Music Festivals, etc
- Partner with the US Marketing team on larger brand events to support hypergrowth markets for retail & wholesale partners
Reporting / Organization
- Support Marketing & Communications team on execution of local partnerships secured to support hypergrowth markets -IE local sports sponsoring deals, local charity programs, etc
- Liaison with HQ on executing sporting events taking place in the US Market- IE Formula 1, Superbowl, NFL Events, etc
Admin / Budget
- Prepare Marketing & Communications presentations and collect necessary reporting from all team members
- Work on all trade presentations
- Keep record of all US social media & event activations
- Maintain calendar for all events
- Create fashion show, event, and monthly social media reports
- Admin Support VP PR (calendar, travel, expenses).
- Budget Support / Monthly Updates.
- Billing/Invoicing and Payment Tracking for PR team, PR expenses and marketing spending's.
Your benefits:HUGO BOSS offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- 4-5 years of experience
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Highly organized and self-motivated.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to multi task.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite: PowerPoint, Excel, Word.
- 21 paid days off (pro-rated based on first year of employment) plus your Birthday off
- Generous Employee Discount Program
- Paid Parental Leave for FT employees
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits with Health Saving Account (HSA) option
- SHIP (Share Investment Program)
- Offers eligible employees the opportunity to become a co-owner and acquire shares in HUGO BOSS AG at special SHIP conditions.
- 401(K) with company match
- Flex Spending Account (FSA)
- Commuter Benefits (Pre-tax)
- Voluntary Benefits and Critical Illness
- Company sponsored Life and Disability benefits
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Discounts for auto/home/pet insurance
The expected base salary range for this position is from $67,000 - $75,000. It is not typical for offers to be made at or near the top of the range. Salary offers are based on a wide range of factors including relevant skills, training, experience, education, and, where applicable, certifications obtained. Market and organizational factors are also considered.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.