HUGO BOSS is one of the leading fashion and lifestyle companies in the premium segment with over 17,000 employees worldwide. As versatile as we are, we are united by a common goal: We love fashion, we change fashion!
Become a brand ambassador and be part of a team that works with passion, ambition and expertise to create excellent customer experiences. Be among the first to bring our collections from the runway to the customers! Join our team and explore career opportunities that are tailor-made for you!
HUGO BOSS UK Ltd | Specialist | Meadowhall SheffieldWhat you can expect:
In your role as a Specialist, you partner with the management team in coaching, training & developing team members within the specialist area to maximise sales potential & ensuring the team are expertly delivering Customer Service Excellence to drive commercial success.
- Establish a customer centric mindset to ensure customer experience and build a steady clientele of repeat shoppers whilst building relationships across including CRM data gathering and quality management
- Responsible to coach, train & develop team members within the specialist area and support in induction & ongoing training of team members
- Support in all merchandise related processes, stock take & cycle counts and provide product feedback to merchandise management
- Best practise share and know how transfer with team members to improve selling techniques for improving individual KPI´s to maximize sales potential within the specialist area
- Support in all operations for loss prevention and stock management
- Drive the use of all available tools and ensure procedures are executed and policies followed
- Experience in a similar position where the ability to meet & exceed targets has been demonstrated
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills at all levels
- Demonstrate strong commercial acumen and brand knowledge
- Experience in networking & building relationships
- Ability to be flexible & adaptable to the need of the business
- Willingness to constantly learn & develop
- High cultural knowledge & awareness
- Proactive and positive attitude
- Competitive salary, commission and attractive benefits
- Global career path for specialists and leadership
- Tailored trainings and development opportunities
- International and inspirational working environment with a dynamic work culture
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation.